The Sequel

Hey guys, I dunno why I didn't do this sooner, but the sequel's out! It's called I Don't Deserve You. So, you can go check it out whenever you're ready.

I also wanted to thank everyone for over a thousand views! I love each and every one of you guys and I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far! I've decided that this series is gonna have four or five parts and then there will be a spin off and probably special chapters that weren't included in the series. Maybe I'll do another spin off that only focuses on Burr and Madison's relationship. I dunno what I'm gonna do, but whatever it is, it's gonna be great!

As for other fandoms I'm gonna write about. Hmm...I'm into Dear Evan Hansen, Heathers, and I JUST got into Be More Chill, but I don't think I'll be writing about them any time soon unless I have an idea. I literally haven't seen BMC, only listened to the Soundtrack but I kinda have a grip on what's going on. Same with Dear Evan Hansen and Heathers, but I had to read the plot for DEH cuz I literally had no idea what was going on. (DID I MENTION I'M GONNA SEE DEAR EVAN HANSEN!!!??) So, I dunno. I'm gonna probably stick with Hamilton for a while. I might get back into Mystery Skulls or maybe even Undertale. Who knows? I might go far back and write Sonic fanfics again (highly doubt that, but you never know).

Alright, so just wanted to tell you that the sequel was out. I posted it this morning, but forgot to put a note here, lol. So, I hope you enjoy your weekend and I'll see you guys later! Deuces!