chapter 5

hey guys another chapter here for you!!!

Selena:

"Hey Lena why don't we dance."

"To what?"

"It's a surprise."

I raised an eyebrow at him

"OK fine.'

We headed down to the studio and he put on Americano by Lady gaga

"Flamenco?"

"Yep come on."

When I put my hand in his he pushed me to his chest our faces only inches apart. We were dancing to a sexy beat. The flamenco required the couple to be very close to show how much sexual tension was being held back.

He dipped me down and he kissed my neck, I know me and Tommy had some sexual tension but neither one of us would make a move, we didn't want to harm our friendship.

He moved us around the room his hands on my hips twisting them as we moved to the beat. I liked having his hands on my hips it felt natural, he twirled me around and we moved faster to the beat.

Then we faced each other I lifted my eyebrow at him telling him to bring it. He dipped me and our faces were inches apart, I could feel his breathe on my lips. We were about to kiss when we hear a cough. But we didn't separate from each other.

I turned to see both my brothers looking at us in pure anger. Oh brother get over it

"What's up guys?"

"Dinner's ready."

"Ok we'll be up in a few minutes."

"No I think you should come now." Tom said demanding

"Fine whatever, come on Tommy."

when I turned to head up the stairs Tommy laced his fingers through mine causing me to blush

Tom:

That little shit! He's making the moves on my Selena!

"Bastard!" I mumbled to myself

Ever since he'd shown up Selena hasn't been paying a bit of attention to Channing and I.

"Calm down bro." Channing whispered to me

"I can't that little git is making the moves on Selena."

"I know I don't like it either."

"When are we going to tell her Channing?"

"Soon we have to prepare her for the news."

"Fine."

Authors note: So what do you think they want to tell her? sorry for the cliffhanger guys:)