chapter 36

hey guys hope you enjoy! and yes Kim, kesha, and Beatrice are all dead!

enjoy♥ video on the side watch it as you ready♥ oh the song is suppose to be Selena's mom singing to her as she is sleeping :)

Selena's mom:

"Why isn't she waking up!!" yelled my husband

Moments after we'd brought Selena to the hospital she'd gone unconscious and still hasn't woken up.

i felt a fresh batch of tears pour down my face at the fact my only daughter wasn't waking up.

then i saw Edwin walk over to trying to put a brave face on for me and our children

he embraced me as i cried in his arms. " i don't want to lose her Edwin." i whispered

he kissed my forehead "neither do i baby, they are doing all they can."

"Can i see her?" i said while looking up at my husband

he nodded his head.

when i walked into her room it almost broke me into pieces, she laid there motionless with her blond hair sprawled out on the pillow. i caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

i began signing her favorite song, whenever she woke up from nightmares i would sing it to her to rock her to sleep.

(play video)

As i sang i hoped my daughter would wake up, i couldn't handle losing her.

The doctor later approached me and the rest of us and told us Selena had lost a severe amount of blood. Causing her to go into anemic shock, for a werewolf this causes your body to shut down so the wolf can heal the body.

"Do you know when she will wake up doctor?" asked channing

"We don't know when she will wake up, it will be up to her wolf."

once again i cried and so did the boys Edwin went of to get his emotions under control.

i followed him out and he let out a cry of sorrow for our daughter, he collapsed onto the ground and cried. i ran over to him and embraced him.

"Shh honey please Selena wouldn't want you to be this way."

"How can i not be this way when our daughter is in there, and we don't even know when she will wake up!" he sobbed

"i know baby but she's strong she wouldn't give up." i said to him

but in reality i was scared, scared i would lose my daughter, but i was mostly scared about how we would react if she left this world completely.

authors note: tell me what you think