oops forgot what # this is lol♥

hey guys here's the next chapter! hope you enjoy♥

Selena:

i was in my room pacing back and forth, my stupid mates still hadn't let me out!

An idea popped into my head, they didn't know i had a window in my room! i smiled a big smile at their stupidity.

If i didn't want to give into them to help me through my heat why not go have some fun with Alec!

I still planned on leaving anyways, although Alec isn't who I wanted I needed someone to help me through this to at least cure the urge.

Great I sound like a fucking whore! Ah hell what's the worse that could happen?

But before I could even set foot outside my window all three of my mates came barging into my room. Their eyes were black as night, shit I forgot they could hear my thoughts!

Tommy came over to me and lifted me up into his arms and threw me onto my bed.

"YOU WILL NOT GO TO THAT HUMAN!" yelled Channing

"AND IF WE FIND OUT YOU HAVE SEX  WITH HIM AGAIN WE WILL KILL HIM!" roared Tom

I know it wasn't them talking, it was their wolves talking to me.

"DO NOT GO NEAR HIM OR YOU WILL BE PUNISHED, YOU WILL BE BEGGING US NOT TO STOP SELENA!" hissed Tommy

hearing the dominance of my mates made my wolf purr...this caused my eyes to go amber.

"Are you sure you want to play with me mates?" i purred

they groaned at my seductive voice.

"Oh Selena we are damn sure we want to play with you." whispered Tommy

"i only want to play with one of you tonight." i teased

My mates looked at each other, i knew they were arguing about which one would be with me tonight.

"which one do you want to stay and play with Selena?" asked Channing

i waited to hear what my wolf would say

(i want Derek!)

Derek was Tommy's wolf

"My wolf and i would like to play with Tommy and his wolf tonight." i said directly looking at him

i heard the door close but i didn't take my eyes off of Tommy. He slowly approached me and embraced me, as he dragged me to his body. He bent my neck to the side and inhaled my scent which caused him to groan.

"you smell amazing Selena." Tommy moaned

i moaned at the sound of his voice.

"Wanna play with me Tommy?"

he backed me up until i hit the bed then he gently laid me down and straddled me. He began kissing up my body until he reached my shoulder and neck area. He ran his tongue against my neck and shoulder, i shuddered in pleasure. He then kissed down my shoulder until he reached the spot where he would mark me.

"i want you to moan my name Selena." then he bit into my shoulder which caused me to let out a loud moan as he sunk his teeth into my shoulder.

he pulled back and licked my wound and looked at me. "No other man but your mates will ever be allowed to touch you, we may have let you make love with that human but it will not compare to when we take you as ours Selena." he said while growling

i just stared at him, i didn't know what to say so i just smashed my lips to his and let him ravish me how ever he wanted. I didn't want to give in but the love i felt for all three was unbearable to ignore.

i loved my mates and i would allow them to shower me in their love.

Authors note: hello my pretties! this chapter is a filler to what will happen next! hope you enjoyed!♥