chapter 29

hey guys!! this chapter is the day of the opening of Swan lake hope you enjoy the video will be to the right of the screen-----> well enjoy!!!

Selena:

I peeked outside the curtains to see the theater was jam packed with a lot of people. This only caused me to be nervous. But then i spotted my mother and father, I waved at them and they waved back mouthing back that they loved me and good luck.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Kesha. Her stomach was still flat but it still hurt to know she could potentially be carrying Channing's child.

"Hey Selena, I just wanted to wish you good luck!" she said honestly

I hugged her and lightly touched her arm to show no hard feelings "Look Selena I'm sorry about what's going on with Channing I had no idea you guys had-"

I gently cut her off "It's alright Kesha, it doesn't matter anymore what's done is done."

She had tears coming down her face "I know I just feel so terrible Selena you're an amazing and forgiving person and I admire that about you."

I smiled "Thank you Kesha."

Then I heard Mrs. Ezra welcoming everyone and telling them what the ballet was about.

"Well I better get going." I gently squeezed Kesha's hand

"NOW I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE PRODUCTION OF SWAN LAKE." and with that the theater went silent and we all went out and danced our parts.

I was the black swan, but at the last rehearsal it was decided i would portray both parts because the white swan had a dark side.

I danced my part of the white swan and then out came Alex and he danced his part of the lover.

Ballet was my drug and so was any other form of dancing it took away the pain of the cruel world.

****part where white swan kills herself****

This part was the saddest, it was the part where the white swan could not handle the fact she lost her lover to the black swan. So to take away the pain of the betrayal she kills herself.

As I fell back onto the trampoline behind the bridge, everyone clapped at the ending.

I smiled and then when the lights went off we exited off the stage.

Authors note: so what do you think?