chapter 48

well hello everyone!!! i know you are all saying OMG FINALLY YOU'RE UPDATING!! well yes lol i am lol but all has been bad and good last month i went through a bad break up with my boyfriend but all is well we are back together so i decided to relive you all of having to wait and NO PEOPLE THIS WILL NOT BE A CLIFFY!!! ANYWAYS ON TO THE CHAPTER!!!

ENJOY♥

COMMENT♥

FAN♥

READ MY OTHER STORIES IF YOU WANT TOO♥ :)

Selena:

Channing began to thrust into me intensely, it was making my body erupt into a burning passion. I never thought sex could make you feel this way, shit if i knew this would be how it felt i would have let my mates finish the mating process.

"Oh God Channing!!!" I screamed out as he began to pick up his pace

I could hear Tom and Tommy's breathing pick up as their arousal began to intensify at the sight of channing pumping his long shaft inside me. I clamped my nails deep into his exposed flesh on his back this caused him to hiss but he continued to pick his pace up. With every thrust i met my hips with his causing me to arch my back at the intense pleasure.

"Harder!!" I yelled out through a moan

"Fuck Selena!!" He yelled as he reached his climax

He collapsed on top of my chest breathing hard, i was struggling to calm my beating heart down from the outrageously good orgasm i'd just experienced.

Channing then got off of me and i rolled over on to my side to rest, but another pair of hands made me turn making me lay on my back once again. I looked up into the pair of grey stormy eyes of Tom, his blond hair was in his eyes as he hungrily looked over my naked body.

he spread my legs as he positioned himself in between me, before i could gasp he was inside of me thrusting away harshly. It felt amazing once again to have him inside me, I could feel myself getting wetter, Tom buried his face into the crook of my neck as he thrusted inside of me. He placed his hands on my hips preventing me from bucking my hips at his pace.

He grazed his teeth against my exposed flesh, causing me to moan loudly, this caused him to bite down into his mark. I couldn't hold back the scream at the intense amount of pleasure coursing through out my body.

Tom's pace began to harshly intensify as he became more aroused, I knew his wolf was taking over by the pace he was going at. I buried my nails into his back scrapping my nails down his back, this caused him to growl and go harder.

"Harder Tom please!!!" I begged

He went at my request and didn't stop until i cummed a waterfall, which i did.

Tom got off of me and rested on the other side of the bed, he struggled to calm his ragged breathing. Wow that was intense, my eyes began to droop and I was about to give into the sudden urge to sleep when some one whispered in my ear.

"Not so fast little vixen it's my turn to get my shaft wet." Tommy whispered in my ear

This caused my wolf to purr at his voice.

Tommy flipped me over so I was on top of him, I slowly lowered myself on to his shaft and moaned as he entered me. Tommy growled at the heat of me.

"Damn I'm not sure if i'll be able to hold back you little vixen." he growled

this caused Channing and Tom to burst into a sudden laughter and me to blush.

"Bro you won't be able to handle her trust me she's a minx in the sack."Channing joked

to shut them all up i began to go up and down at a steady pace on Tommy, I smiled as I saw him close his eyes and lip part as he began to groan at my pace.

After a slow pace, I got tired and began to go faster at one point Tommy grabbed on to my hips and rolled my hips back and forth to go faster on his hard erection.

I moaned as I climaxed, i fell on top of Tommy's sweaty chest and closed my eyes.

"Sleep little mate you will need it." i heard my mates all whisper through the link

Authors note:

AND DONE!!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!♥