chapter 26

hey ya peeps here's another chapter♥

Alec:

I quickly left the store and ran over to Selena's dorm.

I headed through the back like she told me to, and when I opened the back door I saw her in a corner with her knees up to her chest and her head buried in her knees.

"Selena love?" I gently approached the beautiful broken girl

She lifted her head up and her face was covered in tears, this immediately broke my heart,

"Please Alec take the pain away." She begged

"How?"

"Make love to me."

I picked her up and held her bridal style and led her to her bed and gently laid her down on.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes just take the pain away." she whimpered

I bent down and kissed her softly but it quickly became intense as we continued to kiss.

I lifted my shirt over my head and kissed down her neck, this caused her to moan softly.

I looked at her and lifted her shirt up over her head. She reached for my pants and I kicked them off.

We were under the covers, and I was gently making love to this beautiful woman who had been broken by someone she loved.

I cared for Selena with everything I had, and making love to her was my way of showing it. She had my attention the moment I'd seen her in my first dance class at Felton.

She was moaning my name as I continued to make love to her slowly.

I kissed down her neck and kissed her perky breast and moved back up to her jaw and nibbled her ear.

"You're so beautiful Selena." 

****after****

She laid in my arms perfectly. She was asleep and looked beautiful.

This woman was hurt many times but I would make sure she would never be hurt again.

" I swear to you Selena no one will ever hurt you, not as long as I'm here to protect you." I kissed her forehead

she snuggled closer to me and i tightened my arms around her.