Epilougue

hey everyone!!! I know some of you hate me for killing Selena off but hey what can I say it was the 0nly way to create the SEQUEL!!!!

And the sequel's name shall be.....

Our hearts will go on

Or you can give me names and i will pick the best one and call it that!!!

Anyways here's the Epilogue to this story

Third person:

Tom, Channing, and Tommy walked out of the hospital with their children each nestled in their arms. Their hearts were empty at the loss of their mate, no one would ever be able to fill that hole in their hearts. They didn't want to feel love ever again, how could they when their only love, the woman that was born and made for them was dead. What was next? Were they to forget her and pretend she never existed?

Impossible for she was a woman never to be forgotten. As soon as they returned to their home they went into the nursery their step-mother had prepared for their children many months ago. Channing set his daughter in the pink and baby blue crib and Tommy and Tom set their son's in the Burgundy and Navy blue cribs prepared for them.

As soon as they walked of the nursery they leaned against the wall, they let out a heavy sigh.

"Boys." Their step-mother's soft voice called out

They looked at their step mother and instantly wanted to break down into sobs for their step mother had the eyes of the one they'd lost tonight.

She approached them and touched their faces lovingly "I'm just as sad as you are boys but my daughter wouldn't have wanted us or you to be this way, not when you have three newborn babies to love and care for." She pleaded

The mates looked at one another coming to a decision "I'm sorry mom but we can't do this, not when we don't have her." Tommy said as he walked out

The two remaining men looked torn at their step mother who had tears emerging from her eyes, but without a moment's hesitation they followed their brother and left as well.

They couldn't raise their children not with how they felt, they felt pain and hate towards their children for taking their mother away from them, and they didn't want to grow bitter as their children grew up.

So they left, left from the memories they had around them. They left their children to grow without their fathers.

They'd already lost their mother and now they were losing their fathers.

After the mates had left Selena's mother walked into the nursery where her three newborn grandchildren laid sleeping, oblivious to what was happening or what had just happened to them. She wept silently as she looked over them from their cribs, they were going to grow up hating their father's for walking out on them, but she would make sure they grew up understanding why they walked out on them so young. They needed to know none of what happened on this night was their fault.

"Our hearts will go on my little one's I promise you this." She whispered to her grandchildren

Edmin stood in the doorway watching his mate weep at the loss of her daughter and of their grandchildren having to lose their fathers.

Edmin shook his head in disgust, disappointed in his three sons for cowardly walking out on their children. They'd broken the promise they'd made to their mate and for that he would never forgive them. He would dedicate himself in raising his grandchildren into the greatest alphas their fathers could never be.

He walked over to her gently dragging her until she hit his chest and held her as they watched the three newborns sleeping innocently and soundly.

Authors note:

K guys here is your epilouge so tell me what you think

and please help with the name for the sequel!!!

And would anyone like to make the book cover?

anyways thanks for your support and comments and the votes you all gave me!!!

This is why I love writting because you guys support it!!!

♥♥♥