Recap of the entire story!!

hey guys so here's an explanation for the people who are confused about everything going on in the story right now!

Selena is a dancer who attends Felton Academy in New York. She lives in Hilton head with her step father Edwin and her mother and two step brothers.

She has a bestfriend named Tommy who use to attend felton before he got kicked out, he stays for a while in hilton head with the family.

Channing and Tom are Selena's step brothers and they are her true soul mates.

i know i said Alex Meraz was her mate in the beginning but he cheated on her and rejected her and he was never her true mate.

Then Tommy has a weird attraction for Selena and she too has an attraction for him so her father just says they are mates.

so now Selena has three mates Channing,Tommy,and Tom.

Selena almost killed herself because she was still connected to Alex meraz as a mate even though she wasnt markec by him, she still felt when he marked penny his new mate.

Then there's the part where she meets Alec!

He's a guy she dances with but confuses her feeling for him as they get closer....i promise guys Alec is not another mate...he's just a human who loves selena. But his sister was a werewolf as you guys can tell by them having the whole fighting scene in wolf form

Then there's the part where she gets cheated on by Channing, Tom, and Tommy....i already explained why they cheated,

but then you read that neither of the boys had sex with the female wolves and that is true they just marked them thinking it was Selena.

And as for Kesha, Beatrice and Kimmy....they are all dead!

Kesha was Alec's sister....he is human but Kesha was a werewolf....and Beatrice and Kim were too.

Soooo i really hope this helps with the confusion♥

oh and if i get at least 10 comments and 15 votes i'll update 2morrw♥

you all know what to do if you want a new chpter!!!!!