chapter 8

Here's another chapter hope you enjoy♥ Selena's uniform is to the side

Tommy:

I was beyond pissed! I was pissed because I had just found out I was kicked out of Felton.

To take my anger out I turned on some Linkin park and danced to Blackout. when the song ended I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was Selena, I wiped away the tears immediately.

"Tommy what's wrong?"

I pushed Selena off me and I think a little too hard for my liking but I was pissed

"Nothing." I said coldly

"What the hell is your problem, why are you being so cold with me?" she yelled

"It's nothing ok so drop it!" I yelled

I heard her step back and retreat back up the stairs, I automatically regretted my actions towards her. I turned around to say something,

"Selena-"

but she was already gone.

I punched the wall next to me and slid down it and brought my knees up to my face and cried.

Shit I'm sorry Selena i didn't mean to.

****The next week****

Selena:

 Today I started working! I was so excited to get out of here! not because of Tom and Channing but because of Tommy. Since his little blow out on me he'd been apologizing to me non-stop, but I wasn't going to have it! I'd been giving him the cold shoulder the entire week.

I walked to Hooters, and when I entered the doors the bell above dinged.

"Hey Selena welcome to your first day!" Amy the hostess said

 "Thanks you Amy."

"Ok so your uniform is in the back."

"Thanks."

I headed to the back where the locker rooms were. My uniform was sitting on the bench waiting for me. once I put the outfit on I made a face at how short the orange shorts were. Stacey the manager who interviewed me said we had an option of wearing the nude stockings, so I didn't wear them, I mean come on I have a dancers body and my legs are amazing!

I walked out the locker room only to be greeted by all the smiling faces of the Hooters girls

"Welcome Selena to the hooters staff we are pleased to welcome you to your first day, and since you are the youngest we plan on protecting you!"

I giggled at the tone of all the girls

"Thank you ladies I appreciate this."

"Alright Ladies lets get to work!"

*****End of work day*****

Ugh what an exhausting day!

It really wasn't that bad of a day, that being because I had mostly all the girls by my side as I waited  all the tables.

"Hey good job today Selena you did good." said Vivian

"Thanks Vivian."

I clocked out and didn't feel like changing so I grabbed my bag and walked home. When I walked in I took off my jacket and hung it up in the closest and set my bag down by the door, then I heard three sets of growls in approval. I turned around to see Tommy, Channing, and Tom all in the living room literally eye rapping me.

"Oh hi guys."

"What-"

"the-"

"hell are you wearing!!!"

They all yelled

"Uh my uniform?" I said innocently

"You work at Hooters?" Channing yelled

"Yes."

"You are quitting that damn job Selena!" Tom yelled

The only person who hadn't said anything was Tommy who was still eye rapping me.

"Um no and hell no I'm not quitting so get the hell over it!" I said marching upstairs

I was about to slam my door shut when Tommy threw it open, the door hitting the wall in the process.

His eyes were glazed over with lust, causing me to shiver in pleasure. He liked that reaction out of me. He started walking towards me and I backed up but when I tried backing up more I hit the bed and fell on to my back.

He climbed on top of me and put his face into the crook of my neck. kissing my neck and jaw and leading his way up to my lips. When he reached my lips he looked at my eyes and cupped my face and gently kissed me.

The kiss was good I let out all my frustration I had for him into the kiss and he did to. Then the kiss was over and he left, leaving me confused.

What the hell? god he's bi-polar!!!!