chapter 49

Hey guys Here's another chapter tell me what you think!!

Vote♥

Comment♥

Fan♥

Read my other stories if you want to♥

Selena:

And for the 3rd time this week my head was buried into the bowl of the toilet emptying out all of the contents in my stomach. I leaned back and slid back until my back was up against the tub, I brought my knees up to my chest and tried to control my beating heart. My head was hurting and I could feel my cheeks flushed from the throwing up I'd just done.

Yes I am pregnant! But no I haven't told anyone yet. I only just found out myself 2 days ago when I'd began to feel sick after the mating with Channing, Tom, and Tommy. Luckily they were all away with my father on pack business and wouldn't be back for 2 months.

So I was dealing with this currently by myself, I'd freaked out when I saw my first pregnancy test with a big fat positive. So being me I bought like 15 more pregnancy tests just to make sure and sadly they all said Positive. I'm not saying I don't want this baby, because I do it's the symbol of love between my mates and I. But I was afraid of how they would react to this pregnancy.

"Selena honey are you alright?" I heard my mother softly whisper from behind the other side of the door

I coughed and cleared my throat before answering her "Uh Fine mom."

But instead of her just walking away she opened the door and gasped at how my fragile slumped body looked. She rushed over to me and began fretting over me.

I pushed her away and once again buried my head into the bowl of the toilet emptying out the rest of the contents in my stomach.

My mother was rubbing my back and holding my hair so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Once I was done I pulled back and wiped my mouth, "Selena are you alright honey?" she asked not noticing the pregnancy tests on the counter

I looked over to the counter, she followed my eye sight, and made an o shape with her mouth as she finally concluded what was wrong with me.

"Oh Selena honey why didn't you tell me?" she asked

"I just found out a couple days ago Mom." I breathed out

"But you look so sick, I could have eased the morning sickness if you would have told me." she scowled

I chuckled, but immediately threw up the contents in my stomach.

"Up you go, come on honey." She said leading me to my bed

"Now you lay here and I will go make you some soup, so you can put something in that belly for you and your growing little pup." she said smiling

I heard her lightly mutter Me a grandmother who the hell would have known

I closed my eyes immediately after she left my room. I was awakened moments later when my mother gently nudged me to sit up so I could eat the soup.

"Thanks mom." I said after she finished feeding me

"That's what mothers are here for sweetie." she said motherly

But then her look turned serious as she began to speak "Now how are you going to tell your mates and father?"

I groaned "Ugh I really don't want to tell them."

"Sweetie by the time they come back you're already going to have a little bump showing." She growled

"I'll figure it out."

" you better young lady or I'll make you tell them about that growing little pup inside you."

Authors note:

So tell me what you think!!