chapter 24

hello my beauties!!! sorry for the delay but i've been busy and now that school is out i have more time to write!!! enjoy!!!♥ 

Selena:

"Hey guys."

They just sat there and glared at the door Alec had just exited through.

I snapped my fingers "Guys over here."

Finally they turned to look at me and their glares stayed on their faces.

"So he's you're partner?" Tom asked angrily

"Yeah his name is-" I tried to say

"We don't care what his name is Selena!" Channing yelled

"We want to know why the hell he was all over you treating you like you were his most precious thing?" spat Tommy

I groaned "We were just practicing for the dance we have to do."

"He didn't need to be all over you!" yelled Tom

"OH GOD WILL YOU GUYS CUT IT OUT WITH YOUR STUPID JEALOUS TANTRUMS, OK SO WHAT HE HAD HIS ARMS AROUND ME, HE HAS TO THAT'S WHAT WE DO IN BALLET WE FORM A BOND WITH EACH OTHER!!!" I yelled angrily

They didn't say anything, instead they just walked passed me and left they made sure to let the door slam on their way out.

I groaned internally!

"STUPID ASSES!" I mumbled under my breathe

"We heard that!"

"Why are guys so stupid and get jealous over everything!" I grumbled

I walked out of the studio and went back to my dorm to shower up and go get ready for a night out with everyone who's in Swan Lake.

****Cassie's Karaoke bar****

"So what are you going to sing Selena?" asked Alec who was seated near me at the table

"who me?"

he smiled "Yes you."

"oh umm nothing I just dance I'm not a singer." i said softly laughing

He once again chuckled which caused me to turn red "Well how about I go up there and sing and then maybe you go up yeah?"

 "Ok sure."

He walked up stage and immediately cobra starship's song "You make me feel" started playing

(make believe its him singing in the video♥)

His deep sultry voice began to sing, and I immediately melted. Alec had invited his sister Kesha to come out with us since she lived close by.

His sister was singing the girl parts of the song and he sang the other parts.

As he was singing he starred at me the entire time. Uh oh this was not good I couldn't have Alec liking me especially since I didn't feel that way about him.

The only boys I loved were Tom, Channing, and Tommy even if they got on my nerves they were still my mates and I knew they'd never hurt me.

Kesha and Alec were doing an amazing job on stage. Once the song ended he walked over to me with a cocky smile.

"So I see you're a man of many talents?" I said while smiling

"why yes...yes i am." He teased back 

"Quite sneaky you know."

"Yes well I had to do it so you would go up there, so have I convinced you?"

"Yes...yes you did."

I looked through the book and chose hey Monday's song "Homecoming"

(pretend its her voice♥)

I let myself get lost in the song, the song wasn't for anyone in particular, I guess I just liked the song.

"Descending I'm spinning."

"I left you I meant to I couldn't let you in."

"Carve out your name do you member that...I'M COMING HOME!"

When the song ended everyone was silent, I opened my eyes to see everyone's eyes wide open with there mouths hanging open.

"Um thank you." I said into the microphone softly

I walked off the stage quickly and made a bee line for the bathroom. But I wished I never walked in there because there in the bathroom with her between his legs, was Channing with Alec's sister Kesha. They were practically eating each other's faces off.

They pulled apart and Kesha smiled not even the least bit ashamed that I just walked in with her making out with my mate even if she had no idea he was my mate. Finally Channing turned around and his eyes went wide at the discovery of me finding him.

I simply put on a fake smile "Uh sorry to interrupt I'll leave." Then I walked out quickly

I could hear Channing cussing as he ran after me "Selena wait!"

I will not cry I promise to take these emotions out in my dancing.

Once I was outside I shifted into my wolf and ran for the woods, I stopped running after a while and laid down and whimpered at the moon.

AUTHORS NOTE: BAM bet you didn't see that coming lol!!!♥

tell me what you think