chapter 46

here's the next part guys!!! i decided to just write it!!!! :) ♥

Selena:

They were all kissing and teasing me, shit I was so hot and bothered I was literally shaking from the anticipation.

Channing's warm moist lips trailed hot butterfly kisses up my legs he bit in between my thighs causing me to let out a scream. I heard him chuckle at my response.

"I'm gonna eat you up baby!" I heard Channing growl out

I screamed when he placed his hot mouth on my throbbing pus*y, his tongue began to play with my bud. I fisted my hand in his hair as i watched him in between my legs, I threw my head back and moaned loudly as Channing charmed my throbbing area.

Tommy's lips were on my neck he kept sucking on my sweet spot causing me to fist my hand tighter in Channing's hair, this caused him to growl.

"Oh god Channing please don't stop!" I whimpered out as i felt myself ready to burst

"Believe me baby he won't not if you keep moaning and whimpering so sexily like that!" Tom growled as he kissed around my breasts.

They were driving me insane, i was literally ready to beg on all fours and beg them to mount me and mate me until i cum like a waterfall.

"I can feel how ready you are baby and believe me I'm cumming right now just at how bad you want us inside you." Tommy said in my ear as he nipped it

I whimpered again as I felt Channing's tongue go inside my wet opening, he growled as he tasted me.

"God baby you taste so good." Channing growled out

Then he stopped causing me to whimper at the lost contact, this caused him so smile.

"Don't worry baby i'm just giving one of the others a chance to pleasure that sweet little pus*y of yours." he growled and then he took my mouth and tattooed his on to it.

I could taste myself on him making me deepen the kiss and scream into his mouth as i felt another pair of wet lips devouring my wet core.

"God damn she's so fucking wet." Tommy growled out as he thrusted his tongue on to my clit

"Oh fuck!" I screamed out

"That's right baby scream for me i want to know how much you like it." He growled

Channing buried his face into my neck and began placing kisses there, as Tom took my right nipple into his mouth and suck it hard enough to making it sting but feel so damn good. I moaned out his name as he sucked and bit my nipples.

Then it came time for Tom to have fun with me and he began playing with my wet core, except he thrusted three fingers inside of me and began to pump me in a fast pace, I lifted my hips up and grinded with his fingers.

"God Tom Faster please." i begged

He pumped me in an unbelievably faster pace as his tongue ravaged my aching core.

AUTHORS NOTE: HAHAH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!! i KNOW YOU HATE ME BUT HEY AT LEAST I'M GIVING YOU PREVIEWS OF WHAT'S TO COME!!

NEXT CHAPTER THEY MATE!!! and you find out the decision i made and chose to do!!! oh please give me your feed back it would very much be appreciated!!!

not sure when the next chapter will be up because i'm a junior in high school with college classes so tat means a lot of work!!! but i shall do my best!!

xoxox

monnie1694♥