chapter 32

hey guys hope your enjoying this story!! here's another chapter 4 u♥

Selena:

what i thought would be a peaceful night, didn't turn out to be peaceful.

why you ask? Because of my three mates.

They decided to follow me upstairs and are currently holding me hostage in my room.

"OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NOW!" I YELLED

"NO NOT TIL YOU TAKE US BACK." They yelled

Assholes! I slammed my hands against my door as they prevented me from being able to open it.

Tom:

"We aren't letting her out of that room until she freaking explains to us why she won't be with us!!" yelled Tommy

"Relax Tommy, we aren't letting her out NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE YELLS AND TRIES TO BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!!!" I yelled so she would hear me

And then we heard something being thrown at the door and her yelling.

"I will admit she is pretty hot when she's angry." Channing said

"Yeah she is." i agreed

"So none of us had sex with those sluts huh?" Tommy asked

"hell no!" i said

"Fuck no are you crazy!!" Channing yelled

We all started laughing

Then we heard the shower running in her room. we instantly froze, she was naked and her body was all soapy and wet.

We all groaned in annoyance, it was obvious we wanted our mate and we wanted to do some very naughty things to her!

Selena:

I got tired of yelling at them so I just took a shower, my body was all soapy and wet and i knew they could hear the water running, i laughed to myself  they were probably out there lusting over me!

there would be a full moon soon and i knew i would go into heat soon, i groaned in annoyance!

as i walked out of my room in nothing but my towel i stopped in my tracks as i felt my body getting hot, i felt like i was having hot flashes.

oh great my heat would be starting earlier then what i wanted!!

Channing:

i sniffed the air and i groaned as i smelled my mate. She was in heat.

but then i smiled to myself because she wouldn't be able to stay away from us for long if she was in heat.

we were the only ones that could tame her heat. No other male or male wolf would be able to help her through her heat.

i looked up and smiled at Tom and Tommy.

Tommy:

She was in heat i could tell by the smile on Channing's face.

Finally what we'd been waiting for, she wouldn't be able to stay away from us any longer if she did her heat would become unbearable. i sniffed the air again and i moaned as i smelled her desire to be taken.

god i want her!

Tom:

She was finally in heat, i was looking forward to this day because my mate wouldn't be able to stay away from us any longer. She needed us to help her through her heat.

and boy was i ready to help her.

Selena:

god it was unbearable!!

my body was on fire no cold shower could take it away!

my hand was itching to grab on to the knob and drag one of my mates in here and allow them to have their way with me.

No Selena you will not give in no matter how wet you are and no matter how much you want them!

i will not give in that easily!

authors note!: she's in heat! so do you think she'll keep fighting or give in?