chapter 45

Selena:

"um hey guys." I let out a nervous laugh

They didn't even speak instead they just stood in front of me with their eyes coal black showing they were past turned on, hell they were horny as hell and wouldn't hold back on holding me down and mating me by force. I quirked up my eyebrow....now that I think about it that wouldn't be such a bad idea. I was brought out of my naughty thoughts by a pair of lips kissing and nibbling my ear, causing me to let out a moan.

I was laid back on to my back, and Channing straddled me and began to run his calloused manly hands all up my body. Tom kissed up my jaw until he reached my lips kissing me furiously until the point I felt dizzy with so much sexual tension built up inside me. Tommy stood on the other side of me and began to kiss my neck, he teased me by gently nibbling and scrapping his teeth over my exposed flesh. I let out a loud moan at the feel of Channing's lips on my left nipple.

I was so lost I hadn't even realized my shirt had been torn off by Channing's impatient hands.

"God Selena you smell so fucking good." Tommy said through a growl causing me to shiver in pleasure.

Channing continued to fondle my nipples with his wet tongue, he sucked them into his hot mouth and pleasured my aching buds. I fisted my hands into Channing's soft brown hair and whimpered at the immense pleasure I was feeling. Tom's lips were placed on to mine as i whimpered, his tongue explored my mouth causing me to moan as he pleasured my mouth. Tommy's kisses on my neck became more urgent as he heard my moans of pleasure.

He sucked my exposed flesh on my neck and licked it, this caused me to scream into Tom's mouth causing all three of my mates to groan.

AUTHORS NOTE: aND THIS IS WHERE I STOP LOL!!!!!

IT'S A CLIFFY I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HATE ME BUT THIS IS A PREVIEW OF WHAT IS TO COME.

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

I HOPE TO SEE AT LEAST 30 VOTES

AND AT LEAST 15 COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!♥