chapter 38

hello my lovelies!!! I know you are so happy i'm updating! well i know you are anxious so i decided to cut you guys some slack and update! anyways this chapter is starting in the month of June so she's going to be out for summer break!  i know ! anyways  enjoy!!!

Selena:

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE QUIET DOWN!!" said our director

once we all shut up she began talking.

"alright thank you, so i called this assembly to announce an important announcement that will make a few of you quite happy."

she smiled and continued "Would Mrs. Grace's dance class please come up to the stage."

we all looked at each other and walked up to the stage, Mrs. Grace followed us. The principal handed the microphone over  to our dance teacher, she turned and faced us.

"Hello everyone."

we all murmured hello's

"Well i gathered you all up here because we have been challenged to a dance competition, by the Julliard dance department."

Julliard were our rivals when it came to dancing. We all looked at each other once again and allowed Mrs. Grace to continue talking.

"And of course i accepted, i wouldn't allow those Julliard's to leave us in mockery, so i talked to the principal and she has allowed us to host the competition here!"

everyone at the assembly erupted in cheers.

i cracked a smile this was going to be an interesting competition.

"Alright Selena."

when she said my name i looked at her

"We've decided that you will be the one doing the choreography and leading our dance team into victory!"

once again everyone cheered i blushed because of all the attention.

once again we cheered, damn that song was going to be fun!

"Now do you accept Selena?"

everyone waited for my response

"Excuse my French everyone but HELL YEAH I AGREE!!!" i yelled

everyone cheered along with me

"LET KICK ASS YOU GUYS!!!" i yelled

"KICK ASS FOR FELTON!!!"  everyone cheered!!!!

 this was going to be so much fun!!!

Authors note: Alright guys next chapter is going to be the competition and the choreography will be to the right of the next chapter!!! oh and the song they chose is to the right so you can listen and imagine what Selena is going to come up with, and who knows maybe it'll surprise you!!! hahah anyways tell me what you think

comment

vote

fan♥