chapter 28

hello my lovelies!!! here is your next chapter!!! thank you for your comments and for your votes i appreciate it!!

Selena:

"Well if it isn't the slut who's trying to take Tommy from me!"

Who the hell was this bitch? God can my life get any worse?

"Who the hell are you?" I asked her while I sized her up

"I'm Kim Tommy's new mate, and I want you to stay the hell away from what's mine!!" she then shoved me back

Ok I tried to really have a nice day, but having one of the wolves that was marked by those idiots in my house pushing me around is a big no no!

she tried to push me again but I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, by the looks of it she was weak and I  was barely squeezing her hand.

"Let go of me you psychotic Bitch, its no wonder Tommy came looking for me!"

I pulled my arm back and smashed my fist into the Barbie's face.

"Listen you filthy whore, and listen good, Tommy has lowered himself to filth like you, don't think you are special because you bare the mark of one of my mates, because you're not, you're nothing but a whore who likes taking other wolves mates!"

I spat on her and grabbed a fistful of her fake blond hair and made her face me. I could feel my eyes turning into a deep amber.

"Just because you have his mark right now doesn't mean he won't burn it off of you later, I don't care that he marked you, it's the pain of the betrayal that hurts me, and I hope one day when you find your true mate he rejects you for being such a whore!" I screamed in her face and punched her again

she laid in the fetus position and whimpered in pain.

"To think you could come in my house and insult me, bitch please look at yourself!" i said while walking out

Everyone was in the hallway in a fighting stance because of all the yelling. Tommy, Channing, and Tom stood there starring at me.

"My, My how you have lowered yourself to filth Tommy, but then again look at yourself, it was expected that you, no that all of three of you would lower yourselves to filth, oh and Tommy tell your mate I hope she enjoys the new look I gave her, because I enjoyed giving her a make over-"

I stopped and wiped the blood off my lip from the cheap shot the Blondie threw at me

"Go pick your filth up I think the trash should be removed from our house before it gets infected."

Alec came over to me and turned my face towards him "Are you alright love?"

I smiled "I am now, come on Alec i think it's time to go home."

I walked over to my shocked parents and hugged them goodbye.

I walked out of the house and when I got in the car I cried. Alec embraced me and let me cry, I cried because of the pain I still have to endure. The pain of seeing Kesha's swollen stomach if it is indeed true, the pain of seeing the marks of my mates on other wolves, when their marks were suppose to be on me and only me, i was the only one suppose to be carrying their pups, not anyone else.

"Hey baby look at me." Alec whispered softly

I looked up "No one will ever hurt you, not as long as i am here to care for you, and not as long as you allow me to be here and shower you in kisses and love, because you my love are worth everything, they made a mistake, but their mistakes gave me you, and for that I'm grateful, I may only be human but I care about you so much Selena it hurts seeing you this way."

I cupped his face and kissed him, "Alec I-"

"Shh I know you can't love me as much as I love you but I know you feel something for me and for that I'm willing to be happy."

"Thank you Alec, and I do care about you, I'm just sorry its not as much as you care for me."

"Hey like i said I'm happy just knowing you feel something for me ,so wipe those tears away and lets go back to New York yeah?"

I nodded my head

Authors note: SO GOOD BAD??? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK???