chapter 9

hola guys here's another chapter for you!!!♥ oh and heads up there will be a lot of dancing later on in the chapters! anyways here's your new chapter!!!

Selena:

It's been two weeks since Tommy kissed me and also two weeks I've been working at Hooters. I'm avoiding Tommy at all costs and he's ignoring me, so it's all working out well.

"Hey Selena!" I looked up to see Channing

"Hey Chan what's up?"

"Me and Tom have to go away for a couple days on pack business for dad since he's busy dealing with the blood moon pack."

"So?"

"So you're gonna be here alone with Tommy." from the tone of his voice I could tell he didn't like leaving me here alone with Tommy.

I didn't like it either.

"Don't worry Chan I'll be fine it'll be like I'm at home by myself." I got up from the couch and got on my tip toes and pecked his cheek.

He smiled after I was off my tip toes. 

After the boys left I was alone so I went down to the basement to dance to girl gone wild by Madonna. (VIDEO ON THE SIDE ALL THE DANCERS DOING WHAT SHE WOULD DO♥)

I once again got lost to the beat of the music.

Once the song was over I was panting and sweating, then I heard clapping. I looked up into the mirror to see Alex clapping.

"What are you doing here?"

"Door was open thought I'd come by and see you."

"Hmm how thoughtful of you." I said sarcastically

"I see you still like to dance."

"Yep."

I went to the mini fridge and got a bottle of water, I could feel his burning gaze on me.

"What do you really want Alex?"

"I still love you."

I started laughing when he said that, he must've not liked that reaction because he had a frown on his face and his famous scowl.

"What you-"

and I continued to laugh

"Oh my god that was rich Alex good one," I said while wiping away a fake tear

"I'm serious Selena."

"Oh I bet!"

"Look I know I screwed up by rejecting you but if I wouldn't have done it you wouldn't be where you are now."

The smile was immediately wiped off my face, how dare he think I owe my dance career to him

'HOW DARE YOU THINK I OWE YOU ANYTHING YOU ASSHOLE! I DID THIS ALL ON MY OWN YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! BUT I THANK THE STARS THAT YOU REJECTED ME BECAUSE THEN I'D BE STUCK WITH A CHEATING ASSHOLE LIKE YOU! AND YOU KNOW I PITY MY EX-BEST FRIEND YOU KNOW THE ONE YOU KNOCKED UP! WHY YOU ASK BECAUSE SHE'S STUCK WITH YOU! SO THANK YOU ALEX FOR REJECTING ME AND GETTING THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE! AS IF I OWE YOUR ASS ANYTHING!"

He punched the wall and left.

"I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DAMAGE DONE TO THE WALL ASSHOLE!!!" I yelled as he stomped up the steps.

Gosh the audacity of that idiot!

AUTHORS NOTE: ♥ HAHA I LOVED WRIT TING THIS CHAPTER AND GOD THE NERVE OF Alex AM I RIGHT???