chapter 22

hello my beauties!! this chapter will be the practices for the swan lake or black swan whatever you want to call it!!! the video to the right is what Selena will be practicing and what she will be doing in the the actual production. so plzz enjoy♥

Selena:

"AND HIT IT FROM THE TOP AGAIN SELENA!!" yelled my ballet teacher.

Practices had begun today, and they were freaking hard as hell, if I missed one step it threw off the entire routine and I would get yelled at.

But I was determined to get it right, the opening act would open in five weeks leaving us enough time to practice and narrow down the choreography.

"EXCELLENT SELENA!!!" yelled the teacher once again

We danced a couple more hours, Alex and I practiced the lifts and spins we had to do together. He would portray the white swans lover, and I would be the black swan who steals the white swans lover making him mine.

Quite frankly I don't understand why everyone voted me to be the black swan but I was willing to put in the work for the role.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PRACTICE IS OVER GOOD JOB TODAY EVERYONE, PRACTICE TOMORROW AT THE SAME TIME PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE!" Yelled our ballet teacher

I walked over to my bag and grabbed my water bottle and took sips of my water. I could feel eyes on me and I knew who's eyes were burning a hole into my back. Those eyes belonged to my dance partner Alec.

Lately all I would do is catch him starring at me causing me to feel uncomfortable around him at times. I would usually just brush it off and continue to act normal around him so it wouldn't interfere with our rehearsals.

I bent down and slipped my ballet slipper off and put them away in my bag, I felt a presence over me, and when I looked up I saw Alec holding his hand out offering to lift me up.

I placed my hand into his warm palm and he pulled me up as if i was light as a feather.

"Thanks." i said to him with a smile

"No problem black swan." He said winking

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the studio and walked back to my dorm.

****at the dorm***

It's a good thing we all have our own individual dorms because I wouldn't be able to stand having to come home everyday to some one Else's face.

I walked into my room and stripped my clothes and went into the shower, letting the warm water loosen up and relax my tense and sore muscles.

once I was dried I heard my computer beeping letting me know someone was trying to facetime me on my mac.

I pressed the accept to the facetime call 

"WELL HELLO THERE GORGEOUS!" I heard three deep voices call out

I laughed at the three boy's silliness 

"Hey guys!"

"HEY SELENA!" They all yelled

"You guys are losers."

I looked into the screen and saw they were all shirtless and freshly showered.

"So how are you doing up there in a big city without us Lena bear?"

I smiled at their nickname for me "so far so good."