chapter 16

hey guys i told you i would keep my promise!!!! anyways enjoy this chapter!!!♥

Selena:

"Selena?"

i looked up from my magazine to see Tommy standing by the door.

i put down the magazine and beckoned him in.

"Hey Tommy." it was awkward being around him after what happened to me.

"Hey how ya feeling?"

"I'm doing good."

then there was an awkward silence.

"look Tommy I'm sorry you had to be the one to see me when i wasn't myself."

"what do you mean when you weren't yourself?"

"it's a long story that I'd rather not talk about."

a look of hurt flashed upon his face but he immediately covered it up with his poker face.

"Yeah." He said flatly

Then once again there was an awkward silence.

"listen I want to tell you why I've been such an asshole to you and why I turned into a whore."

I stuck my hand up to stop him

"Look Tommy what ever is happening or did happen to you it's fine I'm not anything to you so no need to explain."

He walked over to my bed side and held my hand.

"But I want to Selena I hated the way I acted towards you."

"Ok."

"That day you saw me dancing, I had just found out I was kicked out of Felton Academy and I couldn't' hold back my anger so I took it out on you, and I hate that I did that."

I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Then I kissed you and I screwed things up even more, so I took my emotions out through sex with random girls."

"Like I said before Tommy it's your business I have no right to know what goes on with you unless you tell me."

"Look Selena I don't think you're getting it."

I looked at him confused "Getting what?"

"I love you!" He blurted out

my mouth dropped

"uh-" I didn't know how to respond to Tommy's confession

"Look I know you don't feel anything for me." 

To be honest I really didn't know what I felt all my emotions were screwed up.

"To tell you the truth Tommy I don't know what I feel all my emotions are screwed up right now and that's why I ended up here."

He thought for a while and then a flash of realization hit him

"It was him wasn't it."

I nodded my head

"Yeah he marked another female and my emotions got screwed up taking me into a deep depression."

"Damn him!"

"Yeah well he's a cheating bastard so I'm glad he's another persons problem."

He smiled

"Always the one to make a joke out of things Selena."

"Well I'm not going to just mope around and be depressed!"

He bent down to be eye level with me, he caressed my cheek gently.

"I'm sorry you've been through so much pain all by yourself."

I  put my hand over his hand on my cheek

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine now plus i have three guys being over protective!"

He smiled at that

"Now you're never going to be out of our sight!" He yelled loudly in a joking way

"Be quiet before you get kicked out!" I laughed

"Selena?"

I looked around Tommy to see Dr. Eva

"Hey Dr. Eva what's up?"

"You have another visitor."

"Ok let them in."

"I'll see you later Selena." He said to me as he kissed my cheek

I nodded my head

After he walked out in walked in my best friend Mindy and boy she was angry!!

"You-"

"OMG MINDY I'M SO SORRY I RUINED EVERYTHING DIDN'T-"

"SHUT UP SELENA!!!

I whimpered as she yelled at me

"I'm not mad at you for that I'm furious with you for trying to kill yourself!"

"I didn't try to kill myself Mindy" I tried to explain to her as she paced back and forth

"Then why the hell were you bleeding?" She screamed 

She crossed her arms over her chest and stuck her hip out to show how serious she was

"It's a good thing you're a werewolf or you would've died!"

Mindy and I had gotten so close to the point I trusted her enough to let her in on my family's secret. Luckily she took the news well and swore her secrecy. 

"Is anyone else mad?"

"Oh girl the entire Hooters staff is pissed with you!"

I groaned

"Great now I'm gonna get chewed out tomorrow."

"Don't worry we will take it easy on you I promise."

I laughed so hard my ribs hurt, and it caused Mindy to snort.

yes i loved my life everything was coming back together the way i wanted it to be.

Authors note!!! PLZZZZ COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OH AND ALSO VOTE PLZZZZ