Valentines day ( Peter Parker )

It was February 14 or as others know is as ' Valentines Day'

You were laying down in your bed reading a book you got from the library the other day when your phone went off.

Hey love meet me in times square in an hour, I love you x 

You read the text with a big smile plastered on your face, you got out of bed and went to find an outfit. You put on a pair of white skinny jeans and a red sweater, your h/c hair was already curly from this morning so you left that and your makeup was already applied.

You skipped down stairs to find that everyone wasn't home, ' great I'm gonna have to call a taxi' you thought to yourself. 

The taxi pulled up outside of your house 10 minuets later, you hopped in and told the driver the address. On the way to times square you were wondering what Peter wanted to do in times square.

You got cut out of your thoughts with the car coming to a sudden stop, looking out the window traffic was awful. You groaned in frustration rolling your eyes.

As the car was barley moving, you noticed lots of people getting out of their cars and walking to the edge of the road, more after more people kept getting out their cars.

' what in the world' you thought to yourself.

To find out what they were looking at you got out the taxi and walked over to where everyone was. Looking up at the Brooklyn bridge, your heart stopped. The words ' I love you' were hanging in the sky made out of webbing. You stood there and admired the beauty in the sky. People were taking pictures and talking about it. You were about to reach for your phone to text Peter about his work, when you felt someone picking you up and swinging away, you felt your feet leave the ground and your arms instantly wrapped around his neck.

You landed on top of the Brooklyn bridge still trying to catch your breath, You looked up to see Peter in his spider-man suite.

" Hello beautiful" He talked through his mask.

" Hello Peter" You smiled looking around

Peter took his mask off and sat down, you sat down next to him and rested your head on his shoulder, admiring all his hard work. 

" did I do okay?" He asked looking at you

" You did perfect" You smiled and kissed your boyfriend.

-------------------------------

Yeah, I did that.

This imagine references the scene in the amazing spider-man 2, I thought it was hella cute so I made my own version of it, hope you enjoyed.