break up with your girlfriend, im bored (tom holland)

hello i found this on tumblr and wanted to share with you, ily xoxo
written by: dropdeadholland

Took one fuckin' look at your face. You were intrigued, the tuff of curls illuminated by the multicoloured lights darting across the room. The second your eyes laid on him, you knew you wanted him. Call yourself crazy but you needed him and you never even met the guy. Now you wanna know how he tastes.

Your name up in billboards, songs on the radio, fans screaming your name but you were still missing something; nothing no one to fill up your time. Your routine is always the same and you were sick of it, so bored with everything; though you are so appreciative of all this, you couldn't help but feel lonely.

Hence why you were sat in a dark booth at a club downtown, sipping slowly at your alcoholic drink. Eyes wandering around the dark room, bodies grinding on the dance floor; music blaring loudly.

That's when you saw him, figure illuminated and alluring your eyes. His body swaying to the loud bass of the random club song being blasted, you're glued to him like he was the other half of your magnet. Your lip caught in your teeth as you watch on from the sidelines, sinful thoughts running through your mind; seeing the smooth movements from this tempting individual. A tantalizing smirk appeared on his stupidly attractive face as the two of you locked eyes, your lips wrapped around your glass teasingly; eyebrow-raising in an enticing curiosity.

Your trance is broken as your eyes set on the pair of arms snaking around the man you've been practically eye-fucking for the past five minutes. You followed the arms that were wrapped around the captivating man, finding an attractive woman; the two of them grinding up against each other. Your tongue ran across your teeth, clicking judgmentally as your eyes never left the pair. Sure, you must've looked like a stalker but it was a dark club and , in particular, was inspecting you. The girl that was dancing up on the man you wanted so badly must've felt your stare, hair flipping over her shoulder to look at you. She was beautiful, you'd give her that but that didn't stop you from wanting what she had. Your eyes met, hers lit up; you assumed she recognized you thought you didn't really know who they were, you knew they had to be somewhat of a big deal to get into this place. A bright smile appeared on her features before she signaled you to join them. You feigned surprise, pointing at yourself to double check that she's inviting you over and not someone else. You get a confirmative nod from her before meeting eyes with the piece of eye candy on her side, prompting you to hastily but seductively make your way over to the two.

"I love your songs!" Was the first thing you heard as you got closer to the pair, the woman fangirling over you; latching onto the man's arm, did not go unnoticed by you.

"Thank You!" You shouted over the music politely, a layer of awkwardness forming from you not knowing who they were; but oh did you want to know who he was.

"I'm Zendaya and this is Tom! We're actors but we're really big fans!" The woman, Zendaya yelled over; not getting over you being in her presence but all you had on your mind was her man.

Hmm, Tom, the name ran in your mind; making a mental note that it would have a nice ring to it if you were moaning it. Your eyes raked down Toms body, now taking it in at a closer perspective, and he did not disappoint. You knew you were getting too lost in him, so you quickly turned back to Zendaya before shouting.

"Let dance! Have fun all together while we're here!"

Z let out a squeal of agreement before dragging the two of you further into the dancefloor. Bodies pressed up against each other, heat radiating off everyone around you; but you weren't going to complain. The couple danced with each other, you felt awkward standing off the side; so a plan had set in your mind. You squeezed your way in between the two, arms thrown around Z and backside pressed against Tom. The two women giggled for completely different reasons; Zendaya laughing as one of her idols was dancing up on her and you were content with how you got contact with Tom, though you can't see his face, you could still feel his body. You grinded back into him feeling a slight hardness pressed against you, causing you to smirk; all while you tried to make an effort to show Zendaya nothing was fishy. The three of you swayed like this before a faster song came on and you boldly turned around, arms wrapping around Tom now. Your eyes met once again in this dim lighting but you could see the cheekiness behind them. You continued to move your body to the beat whilst keeping eye contact with Tom; you felt Z behind you dancing as well but you didn't really mind her. You pressed against Tom, even more, your chest hitting his and faces centimeters away from each other. You tucked your lip in your teeth as you saw the lustful gaze upon you, in that moment you didn't feel like you were surrounded by a bunch of people; just you and Tom. The song passed and you were breathless, Z suggesting to go to the bar for some refreshments.