Libary ( Peter Parker )

Y/n Pov

It was Saturday morning, and I was on my way to the local Queens Library. Almost every weekend I go to the library, I love how lost in a book I get and the atmosphere is relaxing.

I walked into the building and it instantly warmed my cold body from the outside. Walking past the front desk, I said a little hello to Jill the Librarian and went looking for another book.

Wondering from one section to another, I was still looking for a good book to read. I was moving books aside to get a better view when I heard footsteps walking up beside me.

" need any help?" I turned around to see a really cute boy smiling at me.
" oh, no thank you I'm okay" I replied to the boy who's name is ' Peter' from what I can see on his name tag.
" well if you need anything, I'm your guy" he said before stepping away.

I ended up re reading some of the 4th Harry Potter book because it was the most appealing thing that caught me eye ( have I got any HP fans reading)

Sighing, I ended up closing the book and putting it on the little table in front of me.

" oh no, you don't like Harry Potter" the cute boy from before stood in front of me with a sarcastic look on his perfect face.
" no, I love Harry Potter, love it so much that I'm sick of reading it" I chucked while he took a seat next to me.
" I've never seen you here before" I said
" yeah I only just started volunteering here for school" he replied
" oh cool, what school do u go to?" I asked him probably sounding like a stalker.
" I go to Midtown" he answered.
" no way me too, I'm y/n" you told him.
" I'm Peter, Peter Parker" Peter told you.
Hmmm that name sounded too familiar to you.
" where in the same English class" Peter answered your thoughts.
" Holy crap I feel like such a idiot right now, I'm sorry" you told the boy.
" no it's okay really, we've never talked before so I wouldn't have guessed you noticed me" he smiled.
He had the most cutest smile ever. How you didn't notice him before was beyond you.
" well I'm glad that we're talking now" you smiled and looked at him.
" this might seem a bit forward or something, but do u maybe uhh wanna get food somewhere sometime, you know at a place?" He scratched the back of his neck obviously nervous.
" a place ?" You giggled at his cuteness.
" nevermind, forget it" he sighed and began to stand up.
" no wait, id love to go get food at a place sometime with you" you said to Peter before he stood up.
" really!" His eyes went wide and a smile formed on his lips.
" how about tonight, that's if your not busy of course" he recommended while you exchanged your numbers.
" tonight's perfect" you agreed.
" see you tonight Parker" you said before grabbing your bag and walking out of the library.