is that my shirt (tom holland)

written by tommy-stanley-holland on tumblr

Tom was finally back at home after being away for weeks doing press tours for Infinity War. He flew you out a few times to join him for a couple days but it wasn't nearly enough. You two missed each other. You missed waking up in his arms. He missed seeing you in sweats and glasses. You just missed each other's company. But you knew it wasn't forever so you just stayed strong and waited. The time finally came though and you couldn't be happier having your other half around again.

The major upside to having him back at home was waking up with Tom's arms wrapped tightly around you, well that's at least what you thought. But waking up on his first morning back you found yourself cold and alone in bed. Just like the last few weeks.

As soon as you realised you were still completely naked in a very untidy bed you remembered he was indeed back at home. You sat up with a small smile looking back at last night's activities. You quickly grabbed your underwear you hastily tossed aside last night and slipped on one of Tom's shirts he left lying around.

Making your way downstairs to the kitchen you could hear him softly humming to the music playing in the background. He stood with his back to you. All he had on was a pair of sweatpants, which was riding low on his hips. You could see the top of his Calvin's peeping through from underneath. Every now and then he would run a hand through his curls. Tessa was sitting patiently at his feet waiting for some form of food to fall at her feet.

You wanted to wake up to this every day. Seeing his figure walking around the house. Hearing him hum or sing along to whatever was playing on the radio. Hearing Tessa's paws pattering against the floor. This is what you loved.

Leaning against the wall you watched the two of them. Every few seconds Tessa would raise her paw against his leg as if asking why he hasn't given her anything yet. You tried to hide you're your laugh behind your hand but Tessa heard you. And as soon as she saw you she sped over wagging her tail.

"Hey baby, is Tom not giving you any food?" you giggled bending down to pet her.

She let out a tiny whine making both of you laugh. You looked up from Tessa to see Tom smiling softly at you.

"Good morning," you said standing up.

Tom met you halfway wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Good morning love," he mumbled into your shoulder.

"Slept well?"

"Yeah well after last night I was exhausted," you felt him smirk into your shoulder.

You were glad he couldn't see your blush. Even after three years of dating he still managed to make you melt at his words.

You pulled back slightly looking into his eyes.

"I missed you," you said while pushing back his curls.

"I missed you too," he smiled giving you a soft kiss.

You saw Tom's gaze fall to the shirt adorning your body.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Yeah," you laughed.

"Fuck, I missed that," he whispered.

You lean in capturing his lips into a passionate kiss. You felt him deepening the kiss while his hands slipped lower.

"Woah, before round two I need to eat first," you laughed pulling away from his embrace.

Tom let out a chuckle following you. And all the while Tessa was looking at you two wagging her tail. She was still waiting for a treat.