Push Ups ( Peter Parker )

You were over at your boyfriend Peter's house just laying on his bed while he was reading a math book. You looked at Peter, he was wearing sweat pants and a white tang top showing his muscular arms, you were taking it all in and apparently he noticed.

" Like what you see do you y/n" He smirked at you from his desk

" In a matter of fact I do, very much" You replied.

Peter got up from his spot at his desk and walked over to where you were on his bed, he leaned down and pulled your face close to his before kissing you gently.

" I didn't know you worked out though" You said to Peter as he pulled away.

" yeah, everyday, being a superhero has it's needs" He replied

" Well have you today" You asked

He turned around to you " Umm, not really"

" What happened to, " yeah, everyday, being a superhero has it's needs" You mimicked Peter

" Your distracting y/n" He chuckled

" oh, I'm distracting" You teased

" Yes, very" Peter said

" Come on then, I wont make a sound while you do your thing" You promised

Peter gave you a look before sighing a sigh of defeat. He reached up and pulled his top off his body revealing his toned chest and breath taking abs. You tried to hold yourself together, but the sight in front of you was too much.

Peter caught you staring at him and a little idea came into his head.

" Come here" He gestured over to him

You crawled off the bed and went to your boyfriend. Peter told you to lie down on the floor

" What, why" You were confused

" Because I need motivation" He confessed

You gave in and lied on the floor with Peter's beautiful body hovering over you.

" Every time I come down I get to kiss you" He smiled, proud of his idea

" I can take that" You giggled

He started doing push ups and kissing your lips and nose every time he came down, you could see the veins in his arms and hands start to show and boy oh boy was it a heavenly sight.

You had lost count after 60 push ups but was brought back from your thoughts when you felt a body weight crash onto yours.

" uhh Peters" You groaned as he was crushing your small frame

" Sorry beautiful" He got off you and helped you up. " Happy now?" He asked as his hands snuck around your waist.

" Very" You replied putting your hands around his neck and kissing him once again.

" I love you y/n"

" I love you too"

--------------------

Already at almost 1000 reads, thank youuuu