Meeting Dad ( Peter Parker )

Tonight was the night that you would finally introduce your boyfriend to your father.

Of course your dad is no ordinary dad, your father just so happens to be the one and only Tony Stark.

Nobody at your school knew about who your family was, even with the crazy resemblance between you and your dad.

The only person who actually knew was your best friend, the two of you had grown up together and she has always known.

The reason behind the fact that no one knew was because, if people found out then you would be treated differently than others and you didn't want that.

" So what should I bring?, flowers?" Your Boyfriend Peter asked while you were at your locker.

" Just bring your beautiful self" You turned to him and squished his cheeks.

Peter chuckled and you both walked down to last period. You could clearly tell that he was stressing about meeting your dad, Peter still doesn't know that his Tony Stark, so you hope that he takes it well.

When you got home from school, you went into your bedroom and took a quick shower and shaved your legs, you washed your face of all your makeup that you had on all day, ready to put a fresh face on. You wanted to look nice for the evening because it was such a big deal to you.

You were never allowed to date up until last month, you could say your father was extremely against it, always saying " No one is ever going to be good for my baby daughter". But he soon came, with the help of your mom of course, Pepper Potts.

" Well don't you look as lovely as ever" You heard your dads voice from the door of your makeup room.

Turning around to meet your dads brown eyes with your e/c ones, " Thanks dad" 

" So am I going to get a name for this kid that I'm meeting tonight?" He asked, walking into the big room full of mirrors, ring lights and makeup tables.

" You will find out soon enough" You replied gluing the 2nd eyelash to your lid.

You hadn't told your parents much about Peter, wanting to wait until they officially met. 

" Well if he even thinks about hurting you in any way, I won't hesitate to kill him, I a Iron Man." he put his hand on your shoulder. lightly shaking your body.

" I believe you, don't worry you'll like him" You smiled as he left the room.

Walking downstairs to the kitchen of the tower that you lived in, you got a text from your boyfriend.

Peter: What am I doing in front of Stark Tower?  

you: Come on up, you'll see soon ;)

Soon enough the door from the elevator was opening and in walked your ridiculously attractive boyfriend.

" Hey, come in" You walked up to him.

" y/n what is this, why are we here, who- what" He was lost for words.

You were about to answer him, when you heard a coughing noise behind you. Turning around you met your dad standing there, staring at Peter like he knew him.

" Peter this is my dad" " dad this is my boyfriend, Peter Parker" You introduced them.

Peter looked at your dad in shock and then back at you, " It's uh- nice to meet you Mr Stark" 

" Pleasure is all mine Mr Parker" Your dad shook Peter's hand.

The night when really well, you did notice the slight tension between Peter and your dad, but you brushed it off without questioning it. When it was getting late you walked Peter outside the tower to say goodbye to him.

" baby why didn't you tell me that Tony Stark was you dad?" He asked looking at you.

" I don't know, I guess I didn't really want it to change us" You replied

" Change us how?" He took your hands in his.

" I thought if people knew who my family were, that they wont like me for me, that they would only like me because of my name not me" You said " Sorry" 

" Don't be sorry, I had a great night" Peter told you

" Yeah me too" You smiled.

Peter held you face in his hands and kissed you gently, letting the kiss linger for a bit before pulling away.

" Goodnight beautiful" He said while getting into the car.

" Bye Peter" 

A/N 

Hey guys, guess who finally wrote a new damn chapter. 

Sorry I know that I said I was back a while ago and then died again oops, 

I hope to be writing some more chapters this week so be open for them.

If you want your own imagine just message me, your name and idea and stuff like that.

Until next time xxxx