Insecure ( Tom Holland )

A/n
I just want to point out that I get that some of you may not have the body type that I'm describing in this chapter and that's okay y'all are beautiful the way you are, so pls don't hate comments about the way I'm talking about y/n body because it's just my imagination xx

You had just gotten out of the shower and put on a pair of grey shorts and a tang top. You stepped into your bedroom that you shared with your boyfriend Tom.
Walking across your room to grab your hairbrush, you pulled the brush through your h/c hair until all the tangles were out.
Tom was just out in the living room watching whatever tv show was on.
You walked back around to your draws to pull a sweatshirt over your head, but as u were walking you looked at yourself in the full length mirror.
You weren't that tall and your skin was quite pale. You always were self conscious of your body, always seeing those beautiful models on Instagram and Twitter and how they have curves in all the right places.
But you, you were just a plain stick. Your body didn't have much curve to it and your legs had a pretty big gap between them.
Your friends would always tell you how much they envied your body, but you didn't like it. Oh how u wished you could have those curves like Kylie Jenner, or be as tall as Adriana Lima. But you just weren't born like that.

" Darling?" you heard the door open slowly and the voice of your boyfriend following with it.
" oh, hey tom" you said, you hadn't noticed that u started to cry.
" hey what's wrong love?" He rushed over to you
" nothing, nothing I'm ok" you wiped your eyes with your hand.
" don't lie to me, y/n what is the matter, you know u can tell me anything?" He took your hands in his and lead you to the bed.
" it's just, you could have any girl you want, a girl with long lean legs and actual curves, unlike me who is just a plain stick with no good features whatsoever" you didn't look into his eyes, afraid of what he might think of you.
" your right" he said to you.
" umm yeah I know" you were completely thrown off by his answer.
" you didn't let me finish, your right, maybe I could get any girl, but love I chose you because I'm completely Inlove with you, you have an amazing body that I love, so don't worry about what others think because baby your so so so perfect" He kisses your hands.
" I'm so lucky" you smiled a real happy smile and kissed his lips.
" here let me show you how much I love that beautiful body of yours" tom picked you up and layed you down on the bed and began kissing all up your stomach and chest.
" tom that tickles" you giggled
" I love you y/n" he said
" I love you too Tom" you replied while we went back to kissing you.