Brothers best friend p2 (Tom Holland)

A/n
since y'all asked for it, here is a second part

" i just don't get why Troy just doesn't tell Sharpay that he doesn't like her" Tom sighed,

Currently y/n and Tom were cuddled up in y/n bed, watching The 2nd high school musical. Tom was asking question after question about the movies, not seeing any before his girlfriend had persuaded him to watch them.

" honestly, I don't know. Maybe he just doesn't wanna be a dick. Some guys are nice like that Thomas" You replied.

You heard him chuckle lightly. The vibrations causing his chest to rise up and down. " are you saying that I'm a dick?"

" me, never, I would never" You smirked.

" yeah, didn't think so" he kissed your head and let his hand run up and down your arms. The feeling relaxing you into his chest and slowly falling asleep.

The next morning, you woke up with a heavy feeling of an arm wrapped around your waist. Turning over to see your gorgeous boyfriend sleeping beside you. His curly hair falling onto his forehead while he slept. The calmness you were feeling was quickly replaced by the fact that Tom was still in your bed. Normally he would go home before you would go to bed.

Shaking him slightly " Tom, tommy wake up" you mumbled.

All that came from his lips was a small " mmm I'm tired"

Giving up and falling back down beside him. Sleep was slowly creeping it's way back into you.

Well, not before your bedroom door was swung open and your brother barged in.

" Y/N!! Get up cause toda- WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouted at the sight of his best friend in bed with his sister.

" oh great, this is exactly what we didn't want" you sighed and hit toms shoulder, waking him up.

" Harrison, hey man, what's going on" Tom tried to act cool and calm.

" umm, literally y/n I told you that you weren't allowed to see him" Harrison shouted, rubbing his forehead with anger.

" Harrison I'm not a kid. If I wanna date Tom, I'll date Tom. I'm sorry but you can't control who I'm with" You let out a much needed sigh and turned to look at the boy next to you and smiled.

Tom took your hand in his and rubbed your knuckles with his fingers " sorry Hazz, but I'm going with y/n on this one, I love her"

Harrison stood there for a moment, taking in the scene in front of him. His best friend and his little sister. Together. In bed. " how long has this been going on behind my back?"

Tom and you looked at eachother and then back at Harrison " about 3 months" you both said in sync

" 3 MONTHS! you know what, it's fine, everything's fine, just great, this is fine, you Both have fun, but Thomas, if you get my sister pregnant or break her heart, I'll kill you myself" he spoke

" dearly noted" Tom gulped

Then Harrison made his way out of the room and closed the door. And the couple in bed continued to lay down and laugh about the situation that just exploded in front of them.