seeing him shirtless ( Peter Parker )

You were on your way to your boyfriend Peter's house, the two of you were going to study tonight due to the test that was on Monday. You walked up the porch steps knocking on the door when Aunt May let you in.

" Hey sweetie, his just in his room, go right up" she told you

" Thank you" You responded before going up the stairs and into Peter's room

When you opened the door, you saw Peter in the corner of his room fiddling with a shirt in his hands. He hadn't noticed you yet and you were glad because this was the first time you were seeing him shirtless and you probably looked red as a tomato. 

" Oh, hey y/n, when did you get here" He turned around to look at you

" I.. Uh.. Just a second ago" You gulped trying not to stare at his toned chest and beautiful abs.

You had no idea he was this hot, like his always been cute and adorable but right now all you wanted to do was sink your claws into him.

Peter walked over to you and brought you into a passionate kiss, putting his hands on your waist, you let your hands go to his chest and feel the warmth of his skin. 

" You look great, more than great actually, you look incredible, I had no idea you were hiding this under your shirts" You pulled away but kept your hands on him.

Peter blushed and smiled at you and brought you into another kiss.

" Do you really want to study?" He asked sounding like he had other plans

" Why what did you have in mind?" U teased obviously knowing what he meant.

" Oh, you know... things" He continued to kiss down your jaw

" Do you want to show me those... things?" You said trying to contain your excitement 

" Well that depends, are you ready for me to show those things?" He asked looking you in the eyes.

" Absolutely" you assured him

" Great" He mumbled while walking you back towards his bed.

You honestly couldn't believe what was happening right now, you have never seen this side of Peter, and now all of a sodden his gotten so confident. Not that you were complaining, you've wanted to do this with Peter for a while now, I guess who have just always been a bit scared or worried what he might think of you if you had asked.

But now, he was slowly removing the clothing you had on your body while his lips explored all places on your neck.

You were ready 

And so was he  

--------------------------------

I felt a bit weird writing this, like I know it's not smut or anything but It still felt odd. Anyway I hope you liked it.