He takes you to a concert

Harry's POV
I instructed Y/N to close her eyes while I slowly took out 2 concert tickets behind my back and positioned it in front of her.

"Oh my gosh, this is so exciting!!!" She squealed. "I love this kind of suspense!"

I chuckled at her adorableness and told her to open her eyes. The concert tickets presented right in front of her.

Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth with both hands in shock.
"No way.... NO FREAKING WAY DID YOU GET COLDPLAY'S TICKETS!!!!!"

She screamed, bounded and jumped around excitedly,hugging me so tightly I thought I almost passed out.

"You're welcome."I said in a mocking mild and calm tone.

She giggled and kissed me all around my face. She also gave me one of her sweet pecks on the lips. Short but lovely.

"Ahhh Hazza, I love you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me! And you love Coldplay too! What fun we'll have! Just when I thought this day couldn't get any better!" She jumped around excitedly, twirling and prancing around me.

I smiled at how happy she looked. Her happiness is mine and right now, she is beyond ecstatic. I'm a huge fan of Coldplay like her as well since I was a young boy so I could totally relate to her even though I didn't express it that much.

"Actually, have I told you that these are VIP tickets as well?" I smirked, contradicting her "could my day get any better" statement

She screamed in my face again, her eyes shut. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

____________
I wore my usual plain white tee and ripped skinny jeans while Y/N took the extra effort to curl her hair, braiding little braids on it and wearing a flower crown, matching her black top and jean shorts. She looks like a fairy and every inch flawless.

We arrived a little early to see them as we're so excited. Chris Martin started the concert by singing the starting of "Something Just like this"
The lights dimmed and there were some balloons floating around, creating a dreamy effect.

Me and Y/N screamed like no one's watching and sang every words. When Chris Martin shouted: "SING IT!" The crowd sang along loudly, much to the joy of Chris and the band.

I now know how the audience and fans felt when it was me and the boys on stage and that feeling is amazing. Hence, I made a silent promise to myself that I'll strive to make the best out of every performance.

Sometime during the show, Chris waved to the front rows and gave me and Y/N a cheeky wink. I gave him a friendly wave and Y/N just smiled,a bit stunned.

Y/n muttered:"No way...." Then she turned to me and held both my hands.

"Tell me it's not just me who saw that, he did wink at us didn't he?" Y/ N confirmed.

I confirmed and press a kiss on her forehead. "Yes, Y/ N you're not dreaming." I smiled and the genuine reaction of her as she grinned even wider.

She leaned forward to kiss me and everything else fades away.... I no longer hear the music playing or the crowd's rowdiness. Her lips were so perfect, so soft and plump as our lips mold together perfectly.

Some fans around us who before this, requested pictures, were now ooh-ing, aww-ing and egging us on.

After we broke our kiss off, Y/n whispered: "Tonight's the best night of my life. Thank you so much, baby..."

I looked at her beautiful eyes, lit up by flashing concert lights and I realised I loved her even more, if that's even possible.

I smiled down at her while she held my waist: "Anything for you, kitten."

We swayed when Coldplay performed "The Scientist", her arms around my neck, my arms around her waist and us just gazing at each other dreamily.

During a break, Chris announced to the audience:"So I've noticed this special couple among the crowd," he motioned towards me and Y/N and the cameras were instantly on us, the big screens as well. The crowd cheered loudly.

I laughed and gave him a peace sign while Y/N shyly smiled,still in my arms. "Enjoying ourselves, lad?" He asked.

I was honestly kinda star-strucked as I'm such a huge fan of him. I nodded and smiled widely at him. Y/ N added: "I love your music!"

"Of course ya do, I see you both snogging about half of the time!" Chris joked and the crowd went wild.

Y/N bury her face in my chest as I held her close, jokingly sticking my tongue out at him.

"Bless this two, honest to God..."Chris shook his head, smiling.

"Alright, where were we?" He continued and the crowd's attention went back to him. Me and Y/ N laughed it off and we enjoyed the rest of the concert happily. We also asked a fan to help take a Polaroid picture of us, just so we could keep it in our memory took and continue making more sweet ones.

::::::
Hope you guys enjoyed this one! Thank you guys so so much for 200 over reads! :) I am ever so grateful and humbled and I'll strive to create better imagines from now on.

Love you guys! :)