Hundreds & Thousands

WHOOPPPPPP THE 100TH IMAGINE GUYS!!! We've come a long way! Special mentions to:

honeybear2421 Eshasharma21 Risti_Styles STYLESCHRONICLES SuperS23 2softball7 YoWatsUpp  

For without your support, there wouldn't be that many chapters because I work better with motivations like the votes and comments :) thank you thank you thank you.

All the love, Cheryl   x

~~~~~~~

"Oh lookey what we have here...." Harry smirked as he rummaged through the food cupboard. He wiggled a bottle of 100s and 1000s, their bright and pretty colors attracting my attention.

"Oh I don't know, 100s and 1000s?" I called out sarcastically from the couch.

Harry rolled his eyes and started taking out a tub of margarine from the fridge and a loaf of bread from the cupboard.

He hummed as he spreaded the margarine on two slices of bread and then, with the bottle of 100s and 1000s in one hand and the plate with slices of bread in another, he walked towards me and placed the both of them on the table.

The couch sank under his weight and I watched as he sprinkled a generous amount of 100s and 1000s onto his toast. He gestured for me to do the same and I just stared at him.

"Harry, the hell is this?" I looked at him dubiously.

"Fairy bread." He stated obviously and chewed on one end of his toast.

"Ooookayyyy...." I decided to give it a go while he told me about how he found this out when he toured in Australia, where it's originally from.

I sprinkled them sparingly on my toast, careful not to tip it and when Harry saw it, he shook his head and tipped the bottle over so that more falls onto the toast.

I gaped at him when the sprinkles went everywhere, covering my toast completely with sprinkles. Literally, you couldn't even see where the toast is under all that chaos.

Harry tried not to laugh. "Oops, didn't mean for it to be that much...."

"Harry, you idiot!!!! Look what you've done!" I yelled at him and punched him lightly in the arm.

Harry smartly dodged and retorted: "Hey, the more the better, right?"

"No, the more the earlier I'll get diabetes!" I cried as I stared at the mess Harry made. The bottle was now less than 1/4 full and some dropped to the carpet.

Harry laughed as he took a few pieces of tiny sprinkles and chucked it at me. "Might as well have fun since the mess has already been made." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes at him but took a handful and chucked it back at him.

"Idiot." I giggled.

He chuckled as he grabbed a bunch and threw it back at me. "Fool."

"Jerk." Chuck.

"Fairy." Harry attacked me with another fist of sprinkles and I burst out laughing.

"Harry, is that honestly the best you can come up with? How is that even an insult?" I teased mercilessly.

"Who said it's all about insults, huh?" I continued to giggle at Harry's adorableness while he blushed and tried to cover his embarrassing moment by tickling me.

He tackled me so I have no way to escape and I doubled over with laughter, sliding towards the ground. I ended up lying on the ground by the time he finished tickling me so that he's on top of me now.

The ground was surrounded with sprinkles from our food fight and are all around us now. I randomly picked one up from the ground and feed it to Harry. My fingers touched his lips and he ate it without hesitation.

"Sweet, like you." He smirked and I groaned at the cheesiness of it.

"What? It's the truth!" Harry defended himself and lowered himself so that our noses are touching. He scrunched up his nose adorably and shook his head left and right lightly, some strands of his hair touching my forehead.

"I love you. And I'll love you for 100s and 1000s more years to come." He confessed suddenly.

I blushed and replied timidly: "There's 100s and 1000s of reasons why I love you too."

We both laughed quietly and connected our lips, fairy bread and the mess around us forgotten. Heck, there's even some in my hair, but who cares? We'll be spending 100s and 1000s of years together, thinking of 100s and 1000s more reasons we love each other.