Chapter 2

(Imagine this as her house since they are filthy rich)
"I'm home, umma!""Omo! Yume!! I missed you!! It is not home when I am the only woman at home! I missed our Mother-Daughter moments!" I was squeezed in a bear hug as umma showered kisses on my face while crushing me."Um...ma... I ... can't...brea...the...""Oh! Mianhe!"Umma let go of me before pulling me into a more gentle hug, in which I also hugged back.

"Come on! Hurry to your room and have a rest! My poor aegi must have been exhausted from the flight. I will send you a message when we are getting served for dinner and you shall make your entrance then! Now, go to your room and think about how to make your grand entrance!"

I went to my room and decided to unpack my luggage and also to get ready for school tomorrow. After all those boring stuffs, I plopped on my bed and texted YuNa.
Yume<3: Sry 4 not replying sooner, I was busy and guess what? I won first!*inserts photo of trophy*
YuNa^_^:omg!! Imma so proud of you!<3 so when r u coming back?
Yume<3: I will come back soon!! See ya then<3
YuNa^_^:okie! Can't wait 2 c u! Gtg, bb<3
Yume<3: bb<3
*ding*
Umma<3: come down now!!hehe;)
Yume<3: okie!

I sneaked into the kitchen and got the last dish. I walked slowly into the dining room and exclaimed,"and the last dish is my favourite!!!"

"Wait! Yume?"Appa and YuHan oppa exclaimed at the same time, shock evident on their faces."SURPRISE!!!"umma and I chorused in union, laughing as tears sprung out when we saw their faces with mixed feelings, shock, confused, betrayed.

Seriously, the genes that run in our blood is...too much... I found myself being crushed in a bone breaking hug as I was engulfed in the warm embrace of the 2 grown man at the dining table. Soon after, umma came to join in the party-.- Tears were shed, laughs echoed, we were a huge, large crying mess.

After we pulled apart from the heart warming reunion hug(a tough one for me), we started eating our dinner. At the dining table that night, jokes were made and the loud laughter and chatting can be heard across the dining room, filling the house with joy once again after 6 months of separation.

That joyous night, I drifted to dreamland with a smile on my face, thinking about the possibilities that the next day might bring...