Chapter 15

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON WONWOO!!!🎉🎊 Continue to shine brighter in the future. We, CARATS, will always be there for you and SEVENTEEN! Saranghae 💕 FIGHTING!

 We, CARATS, will always be there for you and SEVENTEEN! Saranghae 💕 FIGHTING!

Now, moving on to the story...
~~~~~
Yume's POV
I am currently sitting here in the school garden, trying to compose some new pieces. I can't believe they forgot my birthday! How could they?
Flashback
"YuNa-ah, are you free later?""Sorry, I have meetings later."YuNa apologises and left quickly."JeongHan oppa, are you guys free later?""Oh, mianhe, SEVENTEEN have practice later."JeongHan oppa said and rushed off.
Flashback ends

'Tck. Can't believe they forgot today, 31st May, my birthday! They didn't even wish me happy birthday."I mumbled softly under my breathe.

I am so angry that they forgot my birthday, well except for BTS who doesn't know my birthday. Being bored after composing a piece, I decided to go to Instagram. I took a photo of the pieces I am working on with a pen beside the papers, and also took one of the raging man made waterfall in the school garden.

@MM.Niji
Caption: Currently brain dead, totally unproductive. :( The water is like a reflection of my feelings, can't believe they forgot today is a special day...
Likes: 1,350,451
Comments: 832,647

Despite my very little posts on Instagram, once I posted it, likes and comments started flooding my notifications, making me quickly turn off the notifications.

Just then, I saw a paper plane landing on my feet. Due to my curiosity, I pick it up and read,'Please head to the music room. :)' 'Aish... I knew that you guys didn't forget my birthday. I overheard JeongHan oppa talking about my birthday on the phone, but didn't expect you guys to act as you forgot my birthday. It won't be a surprise now... Hehe...' I thought as I made my way to the music room.

When I entered the music room, I saw two tall guys standing by the window."Yah! Jeon WonWoo! Kim MinGyu! Did you seriously think that I would think that you guys forgot my birthday?" I shouted as I run and tackled them.

"Eh? How did you know?"MinGyu asked. "I overheard JeongHan oppa when he was on his phone."I replied, with a duh tone."Aish... pabo hyung. Gwenchana we will still try to make you surprised later!"WonWoo said. "Ok..."I said, as I got up from them."Now, Yume, you have to play a piece on the piano."MinGyu said, ushering me to the piano.

I sat there and started playing a song that I really like.*insert your favourite song* After I was done, I was practically dragged by the 2 guys as they lead me the way to the gymnasium.

When I opened the doors and went in, it was pitch darkness, making me feel anxiety. Yes, I am afraid of dark, enclosed space, I knew it from my family doctor but I decided to hide it from everyone except for YuNa, not wanting them to worry for me. Suddenly, the doors closed and I felt wind breeze past my skin as the 2 guys ran past me and headed to who knows where.

I am afraid, yes I am surprised but in a bad way. My heart is clenching up, tightening my chest, as I stumble backwards and back against the doors, and slide down. Tears stream down my cheeks unconsciously, as I clutched my heart, trying to relieve the pain.

Meanwhile, the party planners are confused on why Yume hasn't really made a sound and decided to open the lights.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday Yume!"They shouted as they turned on the lights and jumped up from their places. YuNa, SEVENTEEN and BTS were shocked to see Yume sitting on the ground, hugging her knees, shivering vigorously.

"Oh.... *something clicked in YuNa's mind* Jeongmal mianhe! Yume! Are you ok?"YuNa shouted as she rushed towards the shivering girl.

"Are you ok?"YuNa asked me."Ne... I'm fine, just... it's fine now, YuNa."I replied, hands trembling."Are you sure?"JiSoo asked, who seems to have noticed her trembling hands and saw how she quickly hid them when he looked at her hands.'She is hiding something from us... But what is it?'He thought.

I stood up shakily with YuNa's help and leaned on her while trying not to be obvious. "Yume, why were you crying?"Woozi asked."Nothing. It's just that I was touched to see that you guys didn't forget my birthday."I said, smiling lightly, trying to erase any suspicion.

"Aish... Yume pabo! How can we forget your birthday! Now! Group hug!"JeongHan oppa exclaimed as he squeezed me into a tight embrace, which was followed by 20 more who seem to not understand how hard it is for me.

Due to the intense pressure, I lost my balance and fell, making all of us to follow me to the ground as we ended up in a large human pile on the ground. Laughing, we got up from each other, but being the naughty me, I decided to continue putting my weight onto JeongHan oppa who is groaning below me, and finally releases him from my terror after several pleads.

Turns out that they decided to plan my birthday surprise with BTS and decorated the whole gymnasium. Acting angry and pouting at them, I reached out for a nearby guitar, raising it high above my head as I chased them, with my mentor and partner in crime, Woozi, guiding me in the chase as he also took his guitar and joined the fun.

We finally settled down after having some fun. We gathered in a circle as we dig in on the take out food that they ordered. We chatted happily and it was so much fun. It is the best birthday ever!

However, without me noticing, the big happy smile on my face slowly turns into a sad one, which i quickly change back to a happy one after I noticed it, hoping that no one saw my sudden change of mood.'I never have had such a wonderful birthday, after you left.... Oppa, I wish you are here...'

~~~~~
A/N: ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY WONWOO DAY!
Guys, have you wondered who is the oppa that appeared on Yume's flashback in Chapter 9? It is the same guy that Yume mentioned above. I am wondering, should I drop the bomb aka him soon? Do comment to LET ME KNOW! I can push him to later chapters and let BTS have more moments with Yume, so do comment to tell me which option you want:

1. Bomb aka Yume's mysterious oppa

2. More moments between Yume and BTS

PEACE OUT!✌🏻