Chapter 21

Author's POV
"*Coughs*Now everybody, there will be a 1h break from now, before a special series of performances will happen," the principal took charge of the microphone after YoonGi and Yume left the stage.

"I am proud to say that, we have managed to invite the famous masked musician, Niji, to perform here later...."Loud cheers and applause erupted as they were all happy that Niji will be performing there. "*Coughs* May I have your attention please! All students I repeat... all students are allowed to come here later. Niji will be performing live so please come and watch!" She said, also making an announcement as the microphone was connected to the school speaker system when she started talking. She left the stage shortly after as she couldn't stand the excitement from the audience.

Meanwhile... in the backstage~
Yume has already left for her preparation. BTS and SEVENTEEN were all very excited, they couldn't wait to see Niji up close in their very own school compound! They have already knew that this day will be forever marked on their calendars as their idol, Niji, performed in their school.

Just then, JeongHan thought,'Aish...this little brat... didn't even tell me that she is performing....tck tck... what a great dongsaeng she is....'

All of them are looking forward to Niji's performance and they very well knew that she will definitely be doing this to raise funds again, which is also one of the qualities that they like about her, famous but humble and also her big heart.

Yume's POV
I am seating on a chair, as the makeup artist puts make up on my face. I decided to go with a more natural look, well...not like you can see it under the mask though 😂The makeup unnie applies some earthy colour eye shadows on my eyelids and draws a thin line of eye liner with a small wing at the edge. She brushes a faded light pink blush onto my cheeks and applies some pink lip gloss on my lips.

"Gumawo, unnie!"I smiled as I stared at my reflection in the mirror before me,"I am so pretty right now!" "You are always pretty, Yuji! (Unnie is my personal makeup artist and we are really close. She likes to call me Yuji. Yume + Niji =Yuji!) "Hehe. Gumawo!"I thanked her genuinely as I stood up from my seat, flattening the slight crinkles on my mint green dress. I twirled in front of a full length mirror, smiling, as my eyes sparkled behind my mask.

 I twirled in front of a full length mirror, smiling, as my eyes sparkled behind my mask

(Imagine Yume's hair as brown^)

"Yume, you need to get going now

"Yume, you need to get going now. You will need to perform soon."AiJin unnie said, as she stopped me from the twirls and pulled me to the door. She draped a large velvet cloak on me, being cautious of my appearance. She opened the door of the classroom/make shift dressing room, and led me out.

Screams and shouts suddenly erupted, as people in the hallways sees me. They were all charging at my direction, luckily, there were a few body guards protecting us, as they help us make way through the crowd, as we proceed to the hall.

Fortunately, we arrived backstage in one piece, safe and sound. The audience were loud as they heard about my arrival. The principal had to go up on stage to quiet them down, saying that the concert won't start if they are noisy, which made them super silent.

Meanwhile, in midst the audience, sat BTS and SEVENTEEN. They were all excited and can't wait for the concert to began soon. The hall is swarming with people, but they hardly make noises as they are afraid of the principal's words.

"Good luck! You go out there and capture their hearts!" AiJin unnie beamed, as she acted pulling a Cupid's bow. "Ne. Fighting!"I put up a fighting sign and walked from behind the stage, which immediately sent loud applause from the audience.

I approached the centre of the stage as I took the microphone from its stand,"Everybody, anneonghaseyo! It is a great honour for me to perform here today! This is a really fun school festival, and I enjoyed myself earlier. Well, without further ado, the concert will begin now."I beamed brightly as I bowed and left to the grand piano, standing elegantly on the stage.

I started playing a few popular pieces that I wrote and also a few favourite pieces of mine. The time past by quickly when I am having fun. I smiled as I know that it's time. At my last performance, I started playing a special piece which I have yet to perform.

It is really fun to play this song, as I glide my fingers swiftly across the keys while enjoying myself at this moment. I smile as I move my fingers at lightning speed. It is great to finally perform this song, it always brings me so much happiness just by listening to it, so I am glad that I am finally able to play this song for the audience.

When I am finished, the audience gave me a standing ovation as they applauded loudly, throwing flowers and bouquets onto the stage. I sat there still, as I try to calm down the overwhelming feelings within me. I stood up and bowed as I make my way to the microphone, taking it out of the stand.

I walked along the edge of the stage, picking up the beautiful flowers and arranged them neatly in my arms. I took a sniff of them as I chuckle lightly,"Thanks for the flowers. I can decorate my house with these! Well... hope you enjoyed this moment together, cause I certainly did! Thank you for coming! Till next time, anneong!" I smiled and bowed before getting off the stage.

'Well....Guess it went greatly just now!'I thought, as I,with the help from the bodyguards, make my tough path through people once again and enters the classroom/make shift dressing room. 'Ah.... these flowers are great! I love them!'I thought as I placed them on the table.

I closed my eyes, as I sat in a chair, letting makeup unnie do her job and erase all evidence of Niji from my face. 'Let's just hope I won't get discovered now...'

~~~~~
A/N: Ayo ladies and gentlemen! This is the last chapter!!! Just Kidding 😂 this is the last chapter of the school festival. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Peace out! ✌🏻