Alternate ending

A/N: This will be the alternate ending if there is no sequel. Please enjoy:)
~~~~~
Yume's POV
'Ah.... four years... it's been four years.... I will be back soon Korea!'I thought as I enter the boarding gates.

After 4 years, I have finally graduated from Yale School of Music. I never told anyone that I will be coming back, I want to give them a surprise! Imagine their faces when they see me, it will be lit!

I smiled as I thanked the flight attendant, before heading to my first class seat. I made myself comfortable, as I gaze out the window, seeing the airplane take up speed. It wasn't long before we are flying in the beautiful blue sky.

I touched the windscreen, smiling,'I miss you guys...'

Author's POV
Years past, BTS gave up on waiting for Yume, and settled down. HaJun and YuNa were a happy married couple now, who would have thought they would end up together?

JeongHan also settled down, having finally found his love. SEVENTEEN and BTS continue to strive in the kpop industry and made many accomplishments.

BTS never forgot about Yume, they never once stop loving her.

It was 10 years since Yume left Korea...

All of them brought their own family and held a party at YuNa and HaJun's house. They had fun and chatted a lot.

There was suddenly a awkward silence when JeongHan mentioned about her sister,"Ah... I really hope Yume is here with us..." He realised that he said the wrong thing when it left his mouth and wanted to change the topic, before Jin whispered a soft yes. The topic suddenly shifted to Yume, and all of them talked about Yume, whose presence was made known to BTS' own families for the first time.

That night, JeongHan, YuNa, HaJun, SEVENTEEN and BTS all thought,'Wherever you are, Yume... We all hope that you are living a great life...'

Outside of the house, the wind blew... A piece of newspaper cutout floated in the air. It said:

31st August 2017, the flight from United States to Korea crashed. No survivor was found.

Beside it, was a small article:

Yoon Yume, a graduate from Yale School of Music who made a great record in history, said in her graduation speech,"I am happy to finally be able to return to my homeland!".....

The paper drifted off, disappearing into the night sky, just like how Yume was erased off the Earth's surface without a trace...

~~~~~
A/N: I am sorry for such a short chapter. Hope you enjoyed it and if you are sad, I am sorry:(
Do stay tune for my sequel! :)

Peace out!✌🏻