Chapter 27

Yume's POV
I am currently calming myself down, the competition will be starting soon but I don't understand why I still act like this when it is already the nth time that I am participating in a competition.

I have left Korea a few days back, to the country, France, where the competition will be held. I lied to BTS that I have some family business to deal with so I wouldn't attend school for a few days, I just don't want to let them know that I participate in competitions.

I pace around in the backstage, the one performing right now is really great, and it just add oil to fire, dimming my confidence. I will be performing next and if I don't calm down soon, I won't be able to perform well.

Just then, I receive a message, before more came.

Handsome oppa Jeonghanie<3: Good luck!
Handsome oppa Jeonghanie<3: Don't be too nervous:)
Handsome oppa Jeonghanie<3: You will do great!
Handsome oppa Jeonghanie<3: Fighting!:)
Yume;"): Oh gumawo! Next is me! Anneong<3

I stared at my wall paper, JeongHan oppa and I are smiling happily together at the camera as we did a big heart sign together. Looking at it, I felt courage surge up in me, and the butterflies in my stomach calmed down.

"Now, may we have our last contestant, Yoon Yume!"

I walked up on stage, smiling as I approached the piano in the centre of the stage. I sat down carefully, not wanting to create a bad first impression by falling off the seat. I stretched my fingers before I placed them softly onto the keys.

My fingers danced along the keys as I played with my heart. I thought about how I can relate to the song, making me more expressive. The song soon ended, I stood up and bowed to the crowd as they were all frozen. A few seconds later, they regained their composure and applause loudly, giving me a standing ovation.

"Now, we have the winner..... Yoon Yume!"My name was announced and I stood up slowly, trying to apprehend all the information. I went up on stage and receive my award.

I guess.... the deal is on...

~Seoul. South Korea~
I am finally back here in school. I walked through the gates, mentally preparing myself for an ambush. Just like I have expected, I was tackled to the ground by YuNa, who gave me kisses on my cheeks,"I miss you!"

I struggle under her firm grip, trying to free myself from the tangled mess. I then felt a weight lifted off me as HaJun oppa drag YuNa away. 'Thank you, HaJun oppa, my saviour..'

However, the next thing I knew, I was pulled into a bone-crushing hug as I was pulled into HaJun oppa's strong comforting arms. He finally let me go and the three of us made our way into school.

Unfortunately, SEVENTEEN and BTS are busy with their own training and wouldn't be attending school for a while, much to my disappointment. When I am gone, they are free, but when I return, they just have to be busy with their work. I guess I can only make do with this. I will have to make every second count now.

That week, I was with my 2 best friends 24/7, they all stayed over in my house and we make use of all the time I have left in Korea.

It was really fun, as we went to places which YuNa thought would be great if all of us can go together. We had lots of fun and the bond between us is really strong, nothing can ever break us apart.

~31st August 2013~
HaJun oppa and YuNa are in my room as we spent the last moments of my time in Korea together. I am packing my luggage as YuNa helps me with it, while HaJun oppa lie on my comfy bed. I swear I will miss my warm bed T.T when I leave.

"Yume, are you sure about this?"HaJun oppa, asked. "I don't wish to miss this opportunity. It's also too late to back out now."I said as I pack my clothes into my mint green luggage."We will miss you, Yume, all of us will."YuNa said softly as a tear drop on her cheek.

"Yah! Hajima. You know I'll also be emotional too,"I whisper as I try hard to gulp down the lump forming in my throat. "Yume... don't be sad..."HaJun oppa comforted, getting off my bed as he came to me and give me a comforting heart.

I broke out in tears as I snuggled up into his chest. YuNa came closer to me and back hug me. The three of us just stayed there, sobbing together as we whispered comforting words to each other.

A while later, after we got out of our crying mess, we went back to packing my luggage and HaJun oppa flopped down on my bed, watching us with a sad smile.

I reach out to a photo frame lying around near me. It is a photo of the three of us, smiling and jumping up at the beach, with the beautiful sunset as the background. I caresses it gently as I smile sadly,"I will miss you guys. I will make sure to come back as soon as possible."

That night, we talk late into the night as we reminisce about the happy memories. We soon drifted to sleep as I can't help but to be sleepy and rest early to have enough energy for the next day.

The photo frame that was tugged safely in a compartment in Yume's luggage, holds precious memories and also serves as a constant reminder for her of the people who will be missing her and waiting for her in Korea.

~~~~~
A/N: This book will be ending soon but I will make sure to add a sequel to it:) Hope you enjoyed this chapter and....

Good news!!!! My parents allowed me to go to the Seventeen Diamond Edge concert held in Singapore on 29th September!!!!!!<3

Peace out! ✌🏻