Chapter 6

Yume's POV
"You are the President of the Cooking Club?!""Yup! We are not having club activities today that's why I am here with you now. And I would be happy to gain one more member!!" He exclaimed, clapping happily like a seal.

We were seating on a bench in the school as he chat with me about his club and gave me advice on which club to join.

"But, I can't decide which to join. Cooking? Dancing? Music?" I grumbled."Wow! You know all those?" He asked, impressed. "You can say that. Can you tell me more about those clubs as a student of this school, I would like to hear from the perspective of a student.""I would be gladly to help! Jin at your service!

Cooking club as I said, learns about different cooking cultures and cooks food from different cultures. We also learn about creative cooking! Blah.....blah....

Moving on to the Dance club, 3 of my friends are in the club. They also learn different dance cultures and different dances all around the world. They also choreograph their own dances. At the end of the year, our school will be having a festival and they will be performing on the stage. Blah....blah....

Lastly, the music club which consists of different sections. There is vocal section, rap section, and many more. There are also musical instruments for students to use. Blah....blah....."

I nodded my head as I listened to Jin, this guy sure gets talkative."Are there any disadvantages of the clubs?" I asked as he finally concluded his long explanation.

"Well...actually... all of BTS and SEVENTEEN join mostly these three clubs so before you can enter the club, you would have to take some sort of a entrance test to make sure that you are capable of joining the club. As last time, fan girls joined the clubs and there was pure chaos. Thus, the school made a rule to hold an entrance test for those who want to join these three clubs..." He replied.

"Ah.... I see.... I am thinking on joining all three clubs. Is that ok?"I asked, tapping my chin. "Of course, it is ok but you must past the tests then. There was no one who have joined all three. Are you sure you are not a fan girl?" He asked cautiously. "Nah... I got better things to do than waste it on fangirling(A/N: no fangirling is my lifeu)."Ok..."He trailed off, kind of disappointed.

In the end, he brought me to the three clubs to hand in my application form, and I was told that I have to wait for further notice about the entrance tests.

I skipped home happily that day, glad that I was able to make a wise choice and join all 3 clubs, which can allow me to gain more knowledge. I must pass all the entrance tests, and be the first one to join all 3!

Author's POV
The next day...
BTS and SEVENTEEN arrived early at school, as they were gathered by the student council president, Kim NamJoon, to have a discussion about the new girl who wanted to join all 3 clubs.

"Who's that girl? She sure has guts huh." YoonGi snickered."Hhmm..."NamJoon trailed, looking down to the application form."Yoon Yume."SeokJin butted in."Yume...Wait Yume?"SEVENTEEN chorused."You guys know her?"JungKook asked curiously."Duh. She's our close friend."HanSol said like it is the most obvious thing.

"Oh I see..."NamJoon said,"but we must be more strict with her entrance tests, since she wanted to join all 3 clubs.""Gwenchana.She would still pass them, I trust her."JeongHan stated proudly. " Ah.... And all of us and the club teachers will be the judges. Also, please be fair." NamJoon spoke strictly."Ne, we will be as fair as square."SeungCheol nodded.

"We would be holding the tests later after school then, in the respective club rooms." NamJoon said.

Yume's POV
I was walking to my classroom with YuNa when I saw SEVENTEEN and BTS approaching us. "Yo! Yume!" SeokMin exclaimed and ran towards me, pulling me towards their big group, with YuNa following behind.

"Anneong!"YuNa and I greeted them."Anneong." They(SEVENTEEN, Jin, a weird guy, a sunshine guy, a bunny teeth guy and a dimples guy) greeted in return. "Yume, your tests will be after school later. Good luck!"SoonYoung gave me a thumbs up. I nodded my head, giving him my thanks."Tck. You sure think highly of yourself huh!"Snow White criticised."Hhm. You shall see then, Snow White." I responded."What?Snow Whi..."He said in disbelief, anger flashed across his face."Yup!" I popped the 'p' and dragged YuNa off with me.

YoonGi POV
'How dare she! I wouldn't let her off easily. My swag is gone because of her! I swear I won't let you pass later...' I thought....