Chapter 18

A/N: I will be adding a JiMin x Yume moment in this chapter. So do look forward to it🌝

~~~
Yume's POV
The school festival is nearing, in a month plus. Everyone is busy preparing for it. And even though how much I dislike the idea of rushing around and also the festive mode that is going on in the school now, I have no choice but to comply with it.

'Almost everyone is talking about it, like seriously? Don't they have other topics to talk about? Aish....' I thought, as I lean back into my chair in boredom. Our class president, Amy(she demanded everyone to call her that),is talking about the booth our class will be doing.

And since the class president was not chosen wisely and was voted by most classmates because of her beauty, she of course isn't a good president. So long story short, we were obviously not given a chance to choose what we will do for our school festival.

Of course, in terms of beauty, YuNa is better, and there's no need to mention about me, the gorgeous me, but I was not here then.... YuNa was voted first but she declined it politely and since Amy was second, being the attention seeker she is, she took the chance. Sad life... I know right?

Our class(solely Amy) decided on maid cafe. Like.... EW!! I wanted to protest, but given my position in class, what do you think will happen if I did? So, I just kept my mouth zipped. We started discussing about The Maid cafe and luckily... I was exempted from being a maid, due to my ugly looks. Well.. Thank God! I thought I will die if I was chosen to be one.

Let's just say that the discussion went well...despite Amy being the spoilt brat she is and shouts at everyone, ignoring others' opinions... if you exclude that part, the discussion was smooth.

-Now, time skip brought to you by Jin's laugh.

~Lunch~
I was called to the principal office and I was nervous, I can't help but think what did I do wrong except for mentally cursing and stabbing people I hate, as I made my way to the office.

*knock*"Come in." I went in and closed the door, standing at a distance from the table, with the principal seating with authority behind it.

"Oh... Yume, don't worry! I won't bite, unless you did something wrong. And in this case, you didn't. I just asked you to be here as I want to request of you to do something. Now, come sit here!"The principal smiles warmly as she beckons me to the seat before her table.

I sat down before her as she placed her hands on the table, "So... Yume. You're the famous masked musician, Niji, right?" My eyes widen but I composed myself,"Oh... I see, it must have been told to the school, right?" "Ah..Ne. So, I know you have heard that how much our students like you, right? So I want to ask if you want to, you know, perform during the school festival as Niji? It will be great."She said.

"I'm fine with it. But I just want to make sure that my cover won't get blown off. Is that ok?" I asked, playing with my fingers which is a habit when I'm nervous. "Yes, thank you. We will let your music club teacher talk to you more about it."I was shocked and looked up at the principal."Oh. Your teacher is a great fan of Niji, and she knows about you."The principal chuckles and dismissed me. I bowed and left.

~Dance club~
We are performing during school festival so we are practicing harder nowadays. It is tough but worthwhile. I used to dance together with oppa, and he always like me dancing, so now, even though he is not here with me, I still carry on my passion for dance.