Chapter 26

Author's POV
"Let's welcome Bangtan Sonyeondan! Debuting with the song 'No More Dream'!"

This was it, the moment where they all have been waiting for. They finally debuted! The screams from the fans are loud as they cheered for their idols. BTS stood proudly, happy to have finally debuted after the long wait.

They got off the stage and went to their dressing room, just then, Yume came to them at the backstage. "Good job guys! You guys did great! I'm sure many girls are dying out there already."She said with a smile, giving the boys two big thumbs up.

"Thanks, Yume! We got to go, see you when we go back to school."NamJoon said, ruffling her hair playfully. All the other members bid her goodbye and head off. They wouldn't be seeing each other for a while, since they would have to do promotions and all those.

They were in the dressing room when JiMin suddenly shouted.

HoSeok's POV
We were all (jung)shook when JiMin suddenly jumped up from his seat and started dancing and screaming around, waving his hands crazily. "What happened?"NamJoon asked, irritated.

"This...this... just... look... at this..."JiMin couldn't talk properly due to his extreme excitement and pointed to his phone frantically.

@MM.Niji
Tagged: @BTS.bighit.official
Caption: These guys are amazing! I think I am a big fan of them already:) I can already see a really great future ahead of them. I will be there to support you guys! Fighting!!!\^•^/
Selfie of Niji wearing a mask at a side of the photo, with BTS performing behind her. Also a photo of BTS.

Likes: 1,365,290Comments: 836,492

Likes: 1,365,290
Comments: 836,492

We are all surprised, we never once thought that Niji will really support us. All of us burst out cheering as we couldn't contain our fan boy feels. 'Ahhhh... this is really a good start!'I thought as I dance around excitedly.

Yume's POV
The past few weeks that BTS was not here, I felt empty and lonely. But that didn't stop me from being happy, as I spent most of my time with HaJun oppa.

I told him that I am Niji and trust me, his reaction was not what I had expected. His eyes popped out and he looked at me in utter disbelief. "What...."that was his first word,"You're saying that I have been idolising my best friend all this time..."He said, doubting.

I took some time to convince him and even showed him my Instagram account @MM.Niji, and finally he believed. He was happy and supported me. I guess after all these years, our friendship is still as strong as before and growing stronger by every passing seconds.

Today, BTS is finally coming back to school and I can't be more excited to see them. These boys have been doing so amazing in the kpop industry and I can't help but feel proud of them.

Thankfully, the school has already forcefully stated that students in our school shall not invade BTS personal space and the students agreed to do so, which is a pleasant thing. I wouldn't want to have my friends engaging in wars every single day.

~Lunch~
All of us sat together at BTS table, while HaJun sat with his other new friends. BTS and I chatted happily as they filled me in with details from their work, which makes me glad that they are enjoying what they are doing now.

Just then, an announcement was made over the speakers,"Yoon Yume, please come to the principal office now. I repeat, Yoon Yume, please come to the principal office now." I sighed as I got up,"Guess I would have to go now, bye." I waved and headed off.

I stood in front of the principal's table, playing with my fingers. "Yume, I am not sure if it is late to tell you this but you will have to go to a piano competition held in France next week..."

I walked along the empty corridor as classes are already going on. The principal's words kept echoing in my mind,"Also, Yale School of Music has offered an opportunity for you to join their school... If you do amazing in the competition, you would be enrolled immediately once you agree to it. I would really like to have you in our school but I wouldn't want to hold you back from such a great opportunity. So, Yume, I hope you can think it through. Studying in the Yale School of Music, can greatly benefit you, I hope you will make a wise decision."

I was staring into space before I stumbled into someone, I look up and saw YoonGi. He stared at me and said,"You look troubled. Mind telling me? I wouldn't mind skipping classes if you agree to do so." I nodded and he led me to the rooftop.

We lie down side by side as we gaze at the blue sky above us, I began,"YoonGi, what should I do? There is a really great opportunity offered to me but I am not sure if I should take it. It has always been my dream, but I am really confused, should I follow my dream?"

"Well... I think you should follow your dreams, grab your opportunity... I am not good with words but... no matter what your final decision is, I will respect it and support you."He sat up and smiled at me, putting his hand before me.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up, we sat together as we each wandered off into our own thoughts.

I guess. I have made my decision...

~~~~~
A/N: this story will be ending soon, but I will make a sequel to it. Stay tuned;)

Peace out!✌🏻