Chapter 7

Yume's POV
I am now in the kitchen, listening to the briefing from the club teacher, nodding my head every few times to let the teacher know that I was listening, despite the blank look on my face. "You have to make a creative dish with different cultures. You may use all the ingredients you need and we would be judging on your taste, creativity and the aesthetic of your plate arrangement. There is a time limit of 1 hr and you will start after you gather all the ingredients needed."

"Ne." I nodded and began to pick the ingredients, choosing the best ones from the lot.

'Hmm... She even knows how to choose the best ingredients.' The teacher thought, already being positive about Yume.

I placed all the ingredients neatly on the table and looked up to the teacher. She cleared her throat and said,"You have 1 hr, your time starts now."

I began preparing the food, trying not to panick as it will make me lose my focus. BTS and SEVENTEEN were seating at the other counters, as the teacher paced along Yume's counter.

I started chopping the ingredients with fast and accurate moves, flaunting my full potential.

~40 minutes later~
"Naneun kkeutnasseo (I am done)."I said as I placed my dish gently onto an empty counter.
The teacher, together with BTS and SEVENTEEN, crowded around, staring at the food, jaw dropped.

A tall figure stood on the plate, the main food in the form of an elegant swan. I have infused the Western and Chinese culture into the food and is really proud of it. Did I say that I like to experiment with food during some of my free time and I often cook for my family, so I guess I am pretty skilled in the kitchen.

They carefully each took a taste of my masterpiece, chewing softly as their eyes widened. The teacher looked at me proudly and gave a thumbs up. I nodded softly as a small smile made its way onto my face.

Soon, all that was left on the plate were only some sauce and scraps. The boys obviously demolished them off. The teacher and I watched amusingly as they quickly wiped their mouths.

"Sorry... It was too delicious..." A tall dimple guy said, apologising on their behalf. I shook my head and gave a soft smile. The teacher suddenly spoke up," No need for further discussions. Yume, you are in! I won't care about their opinions, it will be a lost to our club if you don't join us.""Yes, that's right!"Jin chirped happily, smiling widely from ear to ear.

YoonGi POV
'Nah... I guess I will just let her off today. This girl sure is full of surprises.' I thought as a small smile suddenly crept onto my face, which I quickly erased off before anyone could notice.

Yume's POV
I am now in the dance studio as the President of the dance club, Jung HoSeok and the teacher gave me instructions."You can dance randomly. You will be judged on your creativity and expression of your moves. Make sure to release your full potential."The teacher smiled gently at me."Hobie is looking forward to your dance but is more excited to have you in our club! Fighting!" HoSeok sunbae said, doing a small aegyo dance, cheering me up. I chuckled as I said,"Ne sunbae, I will do my best!"A slight frown appeared on his face which disappeared as fast as it came, he waved his hand and said cheerfully,"Just call me Jhope! Cause I'm your angel, I'm your hope!""Ok, enough. You can start now Yume." The teacher said before dragging the hyped HoSeok off as they all gathered in one corner of the studio.

I plugged my phone to the sound cable and clicked on one of my favourite melodies that I made. I stood in place, calming the mental battle going on in my brain, heck! I am nervous as hell!

The first note dropped and I began to feel the music flow within me, as I danced to the music, expressing my emotions into it. The soft music enhances the gentle and elegant moves of mine, I glidded across the room and did a leap before dropping to the ground in a split just as the music started becoming the opposite of the soft and gentle tune before.

I suddenly did a kick up, landing perfectly onto the ground. I did some somersaults and cartwheels, while being careful so that my glasses will not drop. The music became more forceful and I did some dance moves.

Slowly, I dropped to my knees and leaned back to the ground and moved my chest to the beat before putting on the dead act as the music turned back to the gentle one. I slid my legs in a graceful manner before making it into a side split and gently lift myself up. And with a last few moves, I did a tour en l'air (a turn in the air)and landed softly on my feet just as the music stopped.

I held my position for a while as I closed my eyes and took deep breathes, trying to slow down my pace of  breathing. There was an awkward silence before an applause and I opened my eyes to see them clapping for me. I did a bow and went to unplug my phone before joining them.

They were speechless for a moment before the teacher came back to her senses and said,"Well, we have a small discussion during your dance and we can all agree that it was a terrific performance, it is quite clear that you have the potential to be one of our members. Yume, welcome to our big family!"The teacher clapped, as she smiled proudly."Yay! Hobi is so happy!"HoSeok exclaimed and pulled me into a hug, releasing me a few seconds after.

SEVENTEEN hi-5ed me and congratulated me. I smirked before I said,"2 down, 1 more to go."