Chapter 25

Yume's POV
"Ok....wait. What?!"I exclaim, not believing what I just heard. "Hmm... you heard what I said. You will be having a fan meet this Saturday. You will be signing the album that you released recently, I know it is kind of sudden, but I think it is a good opportunity for you to interact with your fans...""But..."I argued, but got cut off. "Don't worry, you will still be wearing your mask."AiJin unnie assured. I nodded my head and sighed in defeat.

~Fan Meet~
I paced left and right in the dressing room, being super nervous. I can hear the cheers and screams from the hall, I totally didn't think that so many people will turn up. By so many, I mean that the whole hall with a capacity of 500 people was filled, with many people not being able to get the tickets that were sold out in a flash. 'Aish.... This is my first time, being so close with my fans and interact with them.... Ah!!! So nervous!'I scream mentally.

"Yume! Come and get some touch up. Also stop being so nervous by pacing around, I am dizzy now."AiJin unnie complains as she shoves me into the seat in front of the dressing table. Makeup unnie helps me touch up on my make up and smiles,"Looking good. Go up there later and charm your fans!"She gave me a fighting sign and left the dressing room, to get ready for the fan meet later.

I looked into the mirror and encouraged,'Yoon Yume. You can do it. Fighting.'I smiled and placed my mask on my face carefully.

'I smiled and placed my mask on my face carefully

(Her outfit and shoes^)