Chapter 10

JeongHan's POV
I am sitting at the bleachers in our school gymnasium, the whole hall was filled with loud chatterings and students were anticipating the battle.

'Aish. Yoon Yume. Why are you always this reckless...'I thought as I shook my head, looking down to the large open area, to see Yume looking up at me, fear evident in her eyes.'Even though you say you are not a coward, you are scared now. Keke...' I stood up and shouted,"Yoon Yume! Fighting!" My hands raised up in a big heart sign above my shoulders.

Yume's POV
I chuckled and returned a big heart sign.<3 "Ya! We are starting now! Stop with your disgusting acts!" People will usually think that what Yume is doing is actually disgusting because of her nerdy look, a thick framed glasses and a wig braided into 2 side plaits. However, without those, Yume is actually an eye-capturing girl with her sculpted like face, which people failed to notice it behind her disguise.

"Now we will commence the dance battle first! Let's have the 'Superb Girls' to go first(A/N: This grp name seriously sucks and I know it😂)" The emcee, the student council Vice President said. The girls went forward and played their song, they started positioning themselves as their smirks never left their face. They started dancing seductively, making SEVENTEEN and BTS dying from cringe.(A/N: I won't go into great details, because let's just come to a conclusion that all of them dance averagely. Now, moving on...)

After they were done, they went back to their spot, as the hall was filled with howling and whistling from the male students(except SEVENTEEN and BTS), booing from the female students. They smirked at me.

'Aish... they call this a dance? I *fake vomits* was cringing so much that I thought I will just die right here.' I thought, wincing at the lasting image of them dancing disgustingly in my head."Uhmm...*coughs* well that was nice...(note the sarcasm) Let's have Yume!" The emcee said, trying hard to hide the disgusted look on her face.

I stood forward, before choosing a song on my playlist. (A/N: I tried to find a suitable song + choreography for Yume, but can't find any😭)

'Rolling in the deep' started playing, I stood still, looking to the ground as some cheers could be heard.

I started free styling, some somersaults and flips. I danced strongly, pouring every inch and ounce of my energy into it. I slid to the ground, and did some cartwheels(A/N: pls note that they have changed into their gym attire) and a handstand. I did some dance moves, still staying close to the ground and lied down just as the song suddenly stopped. There came some buzzing sounds and I did a kick up. Standing straight, when the song changed into 'A Thousand Years'. Cheering and howling came from the students when I started dancing.

I did contemporary ballet. Gliding gracefully across the ground, being light on my feet. I did some turns in the air and when the ending of the song was nearing, I did a split and posed beautifully like a swan.(😂) When I was done, the gymnasium was filled with cheers and applause.

"Wow! That was amazing and I am sure that I can say that we can all agree that Yume won, right?"The emcee asked the student body."Yes!!!! Yoon Yume! Yoon Yume! Yoon Yume!..."They cheered, I did a little bow and gave a small smile.

"Hmph! We won't lose to you on the music battle!"The 'Superb Girls' said to me, more like encouraging themselves. They went first, singing out of tune earning boos and whining from the student body.

They were embarrassed but still persevered to sing finish the song. "Uhmm... well, let's just have Yume's turn now."The emcee struggled with her words as she was unsure on how to move on from that horrible performance.

I went towards my bag and took a guitar out from its case and placed it over myself. I walked to the center and connected some wires and things. I spoke into the microphone,"Hope you will enjoy it!"

I began strumming the song 'Someone Like You'(V's cover of it was daebak!<3). Some whistles were heard as the students clapped slowly together, in sync.

(Play this song as you read along, I have included the lyrics below:) )

Someone Like You- Lyrics

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't

I heard that you're in seattle now See All
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you two
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised in a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you two
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

Nothing compares, no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you two
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

(A/N: this cover of Someone Like You is nice too)

When I was finished, I wiped a few stray tears and bowed. The hall was noising with loud cheering and my name echoed off the walls, as students clapped and cheered on me.

"Wow! Amazing! I now declare that Yoon Yume is the winner! And the 'Superb Girls', please keep to your words." The emcee said, adding air quotations with an annoyed face on 'Superb Girls'. The girls who red and they rushed out of the hall, with students booing and shouting at them.

'Karma is a beach.( Jimin:beach, V:b*tch?) I guess it serves them right.'I thought.

~~~~~
A/N: Ayo ladies and gentlemen! Anyone who is a fan of Adele? One fan of hers right here!<3
Say lalalalala if you are with me.;)