Chapter 13

Yume's POV
I woke up at 5am and washed up before changing into my jogging clothes. I headed off at 5.30, after eating a light breakfast and plugged in my earpieces.

I jogged a normal routine of 8km(A/N: I already died after running for 2 rounds around the school

I jogged a normal routine of 8km(A/N: I already died after running for 2 rounds around the school.😭) and reached home at 6.00. I prepared a healthy breakfast and shoved it down quickly.

Seeing that it is 7.30 after spending some time on Wattpad, I went and started preparing myself.

 Once the clock reached 8am, I decided to leave my house, I put on my nerdy glasses and head to the mall, wanting to buy some materials for the project

~BTS dorm~
I knocked on the door and Jin opened the door in a few moments, with a pink apron on."Anneong! Wow, Yume, you come early, it is only 9.15am."He said, smiling as he led me into the house, which is surprisingly quite clean and tidy for a boys dorm.

"Oh good morning Jin! I went to the mall and decided to come by early after buying some materials. I assume that the quietness in the house is because the other boys are still sleeping?"I asks with a raised eyebrow."Yeah... What can you expect from the boys. Hehe."Jin chuckles.

"I see you are cooking. Want some help?"

"Yume, can you help me get the pot on the top shelf?"I nodded as I opened the top shelf, only to see multiple pots before me."Which one?"I turned and asked."Oh...."Jin trailed off before reaching for the pot before me, his large chest leaning close to me,"this one..."He said, eyes widen when he realised the awkward position we are in. Jin pulled away quickly, face red as he mumbled,"Mianhe...I didn't mean it." "Never mind, it's ok."I assured him."Good then...Ah!!!"He shouted as he accidentally scalded himself.

"Omo!"I exclaimed as I took his hand in mine, watching as the burn turns red. I blow lightly onto the burn, turning off the stove and said,"Let me help you with this, where's the first aid kit?"Jin stammered,"There."He pointed at a cabinet as his face turned bright red from the warmth he was feeling, from Yume's hands, which Yume was oblivious to, being too worried about his burn.

I put his hand under the running water, and took a towel to wipe it dry. We sat at the counter, as I applied some cream on his burn, blowing lightly every now and then, before putting a bandage on it. Meanwhile, Jin was staring at Yume, confused feelings flashed in his eyes, as his heart beat faster and butterflies fluttered crazily in his stomach, under Yume's touch.

"Done! You stay here, I'll do the rest!"I said, looking up at Jin who quickly averted his gaze away, using his other hand to cover his face. He mumbled softly,"Ok.."

Soon, I am done and Jin helps me to set up the table."Wow!It looks good!"Jin exclaims, clapping excitedly like a small kid.

With the aroma drifting in the air, throughout the whole house, woke the boys up. The boys wandered out of their rooms, rubbing their eyes wearily, completely unaware of Yume's presence and their own appearance.

"Oh. You guys are awake...."I said, looking up from my phone which already has Jin's number as 'Umma Jin^•^', only to let out a scream. Jin looked up and saw the unsightly scene before him and quickly covered Yume's eyes, before shouting,"Yah! You punks! Yume is here! Get your a*s back into your room!"

The guys were instantly awake at Jin's angry voice and scrambled into their rooms, except for JungKook and YoonGi who are dressed decently.

~A while later~
They sat at the dining table, as some of them glanced down timidly, with their hands on the laps, face still red from embarrassment."Yah! Apologise now!"Jin said. "Mianhe."The guilty boys chorused."Gwenchana. What can I expect from an all boys dorm. Hehe."I chuckled lightly, trying to lift up the tension. The boys seemed to caught on, and followed to chuckle awkwardly.

"Let's dig in then!"Jin said, as all of us started eating. Small chats and laughs filled the table as they compliment on my cooking, lightening up the usually quiet dorm.

After we are done, JiMin and HoSeok decide to help with the dishes after seeing Jin's injured hand. After much argument earlier, we finally came to an agreement(more like I was being forced) to call BTS without honorifics.

JungKook and I settled down in the living room, around the coffee table, as I started to take out the things from my bag."Wow! You are..."JungKook said, bewildered to see me already fully equipped."Awesome. I know, you don't have to remind me."I cut him off, in which YoonGi, who is lying lazily on one couch, laughs softly at my words.

We discussed seriously and due to my awesomeness, we finished our project quickly, however I was hold back from leaving their dorm by their persistent nagging and ended up staying longer at their dorm. They wanted to get to know me better and we decided on having a chat.

"Yume! Are you a fan of Niji? The famous masked musician?"TaeHyung suddenly asked, wriggling excitedly, before proceeding to roll around on the floor, which earned him a smack on the head by Jin. I nodded lightly, surprised to hear my nickname from him."Oh!! That's great! All of us are big fans of her! Have you been to her recent concert? It was lit!"HoSeok did a small aegyo dance, making Jin to make his attack again.

"She was so cute!"JiMin said dreamily, happy at the mention of his dream girl."She is talented. Swag."YoonGi added. 'Hehe... yet they don't know that the girl they are talking about, is right here, bonding with them.'I thought, chuckling mentally.

This day spent with BTS, was indeed fruitful. As we grew closer, becoming more comfortable with each other.

'BTS...these guys are indeed interesting and fun to be with.'I thought as a small smile appeared on my lips, seeing the boys goofing around, with Jin scolding them and NamJoon trying to calm Jin down, as YoonGi relaxes on a couch, watching the scene with an amused smile.

~~~~~
A/N: I'm back with an update! Dear readers, I need your opinion. Am I kind of progressing very slowly in the plot, like I'm not going to the exciting point somehow? Do comment to LET ME KNOW about ^! Peace out!✌🏻