Chapter 17

Yume's POV
"Yume, come see! The results are out!"YuNa who came to school early today, dragged me once I went through the gates. "Wae?" I asked, confused.

Just then, Kim NamJoon was standing in front of the notice board, staring at the results in disbelief. BTS crowded around him, wondering why the Kim NamJoon of IQ 148 was so shocked. However, once they saw the results, they understood what happened and laughed their heads off.

"Yume! Good Job. I am so proud of you!"YuNa shoved my face towards the notice board.

1. Yoon Yume
2. Kim NamJoon
3. Kim MinGyu
...

'Oh... I got 1st.... again...'I thought as I turned to the happy girl behind me, "YuNa, from the time we met, until now, do you have a new sentence other than,'I am so proud of you'?""Hehe, my brain can only think of that sentence."YuNa replied sheepishly.

Suddenly, we heard some claps from behind us."Well well well. Kim NamJoon was horrified when he saw that he was beaten for the first time. Yume, you are jjinja daebak!"Jin said as BTS, including a gloomy NamJoon, approached us.

"Congrats!"They cheered in union while one of them just smiled weakly and gave me a small nod. "Yah! Kim NamJoon! Cheer up! Stop being so gloomy. The sun is here to make you brighter!"HoSeok said, smacking the said boy on the back as the forever happy boy did an aegyo dance.

NamJoon's lips curled a little upwards, before he smiled, showing his deep dimples."Yeah...Good job Yume!"He said, more cheerful now.

~After music club~
Students are leaving the club room, with YoonGi leading the way as he can't wait to get back to his dorm to sleep.

I am packing my stuffs in my bag as our teacher wanted us to compose a short music piece, which I easily finished. When I was finished earlier, the teacher kind of shot me a knowing look. I gulped then as I thought,'Wait... Does the teacher know I'm Niji?!' However, I can't just walk up to her and ask her right? She would know it.

Just as I am heading out, the teacher called me, after talking to NamJoon, who is now standing beside her. "Hmmm... Yume, would you mind discussing with the vice-president and think of a music club camp that we can conduct during the school break?"

I nodded and approached them, listening to the teacher's instructions to NamJoon and I.

After the teacher left, we decided to sit across each other on the floor as we lay some papers in front of us. We gave suggestions as we jotted them down and wrote down many things.

Just then, a few strands of hair fell in front of my face, but I was too focused on my work that I didn't notice it. On the other hand, NamJoon was intrigued by Yume. He stared at the hair, focusing more on it than his work. He reached out and tugged Yume's hair behind her ear.

I look up to see NamJoon inches away from me, hand retracting from my ear. I realised what happened and thank him for tugging my hair away. NamJoon blushed as he shook his head and said,"It was no problem...."

We stayed until 6.30pm and we have already planned the whole camp.'Aish...That lazy YoonGi, why is he the president? But two great minds together do think better.'I thought.

When we are done, we packed up and walked down together. As we are reaching the gates, NamJoon asked,"Yume, do you mind me bringing you home?" "Well, it is fine for me to walk by myself, I am taking the bus after all."I replied, looking up to him. 'He sure is tall..'"Well then, I will walk you to the bus stop."

On our way to the bus stop, we chatted a lot and I got to know more about NamJoon today since he doesn't really talk that much about himself when we are chatting. We talked about our ambitions as he told me that he would like to be a great leader and rapper. He also shared about how much he look up to Niji, which made me feel all warm within.

Him being a gentleman, stayed with me as we chatted more, waiting for the bus to come. When the bus came, we bid goodbyes as I boarded the bus. I looked out the window, to see NamJoon waving while smiling brightly, in which I waved back and mouthed,'Bye!', while smiling widely too.

'Well... That was a nice bonding with the God of Destruction, Kim NamJoon. Hope that the plans that we made will go smoothly then...' I thought as I listened to the soothing music in my earpieces, as I gaze out the window, seeing the scenery changing....

~~~~~
A/N: Kim NamJoon. You are the best leader I have seen. You were there, standing as a role model for BTS and guiding them. I love your raps and especially your cover of FOOLS. Without you, there won't be BTS. So I am thankful for every one of your existence. No matter what, We, ARMYS, will forever love and support BTS. 💕
You deserves more love. Stay healthy and happy! And please be more careful:)

^That's something that I know the said person will never read it, but hope that in my dreams, he will read it.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Peace out!✌🏻