Chapter 16

Yume's POV
'Yes! Today is finally our last day of exam! Yay!! *does a small victory dance mentally* Guess I got influenced too much by HoSeok. Hehe.' I chuckled lightly as I got up from my sit, taking my books to the locker.

When suddenly, *slam* my locker door was shut closed by a guy's hand, I look up slightly as I see JiMin trapping me against the wall, while trying very hard to tip toe , makingo him appear that he is taller than me.

"What are you doing? Mr. 173cm?"I asked, raising an eyebrow, with an amused smirk. "Yah....What are you s..saying..."He stutter as he move further from me, trying desperately to cover his red face which was caused by not Yume's statement but by how she looked him straight in the eyes. Being able to see his own reflection in her eyes, he is really embarrassed and couldn't help to blush.

"Oh... Yume! I see JiMin has found you! Want to hang out today, we have no practice today!" Jin asked as he patted softly on my head. BTS crowding slowly around my locker which gained many squeals and glares directed at me.

I nod and we head to a nearby mall. We decided to have lunch first before going to the arcade to release our tension and relax ourselves.

I sat there watching them play as I was not sure of what to play and never have I been to this place since 6 years ago. I decided to just see them goofing around but never did I thought that I would somehow end up on the dancing platform. "Aish... you guys, you will be dead..."I muttered angrily under my breathe as I sent a death glare to the guilty maknae line.

And of course, being the wicked people they are, they decided to input the most difficult song without giving me a chance to even protest. " I swear that once I get off this platform, you guys will be dead! Better run for your life." I threatened.

The song started and I begin panicking. 'Aish... when was the last time I stood on this... I still remember playing this exact same song which was so difficult but we managed to get the top score. Oppa... where are you now? You promised me that you will come back...'

Flashback
"Oi! Yume! Don't be a scaredy cat! Come on! Let's try this song and get a new best score!" The then 10 years old me, had no choice but to step onto the platform.

When the music started, I instantly knew that we were doomed, and I was scolding myself mentally for listening to oppa and dance to this song, now, I would surely get embarrassed.

Suddenly, a warm hand held mine as I looked up and saw oppa smiling at me, squeezing my hand as he laughed,"We can do it! Yume, fighting!" He did a fighting sign and stared back to the screen. I chuckled as I also revert my focus onto the screen.
Flashback ends

It is as if oppa is right here by my side, giving me warmth and courage. I smiled unknowingly before I focused onto the screen before me. The moves that we did back then, it is exactly the same as now. I dance passionately as if oppa is being there for me spiritually, cheering me on.

When I was finished, I fell to the ground and realised how a small crowd had gathered around me. They cheered and shouted when they saw the results on the screen, I have broke the record that oppa and I have made years ago and set a new record now, all by myself.

I left the platform and looked at the boys who are already prepared to run as soon as I attack."I will let you guys off the hook today, since I am on a good mood."

Just then, TaeHyung said,"Hyung, can I bring Yume with me to a place? I promise it won't take long." "Arrasso, now go."NamJoon said as TaeHyung held my hand in his and took me somewhere.

We ended up in front of a photo booth. I was refusing profusely but gave in when TaeHyung decided to use his cuteness attack on me, letting him pull me into the booth. TaeHyung tapped the options excitedly, and smiled at me once he was done.

*Flash*
1st shot: smiling as we sat with a comfortable distance between us

*Flash*
2nd shot: making hand gestures while TaeHyung inched closer

*Flash*
3rd shot: making a big heart sign together

*Flash*
4th shot: making funny faces together

*Flash*
5th shot: TaeHyung wrapping his arms around me as we both smiled brightly

*Flash*
6th shot: Yume smiling brightly making hearts with her fingers as TaeHyung gazed lovingly at her, saying,"Yume..."

*Flash*
7th shot: Yume turned as TaeHyung caressed her cheeks, leaning in as she held a confused smile

*Flash*
Last shot: TaeHyung leaned in and gave Yume a soft peck on her cheeks

TaeHyung pulls away from me, blushing hardly as he avoids eye contact with me. I am shocked, as I held my cheeks,"TaeHyung..." "Mianhe, I didn't mean it. Forget about this."He mumbled softly as he staggered his way out of the booth and went to collect the photos, leaving me still dumbfounded on the seat. Little did they know, a guy was standing in the shadows, heart broken as he saw what happened in the booth.

~~~~~
A/N: I included a little about Yume's past with her oppa. Hehe. Peace out! ✌🏻