Chapter 24

A/N: when HaJun transferred into the school, it was a week before school break and he also joined the music club after passing the entrance test, so i hope it wouldn't confuse you. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------
Author's POV
When HaJun returned, Yume totally forgot about everything else, focusing all of her attention on HaJun.

BTS was sad and jealous, they were afraid of getting replaced. But seeing how this is going, they can see that they would be replaced by HaJun soon. They were sad to see that Yume was focusing all her attention on her best friend, hardly even talk to them, neglecting them.

On the other hand, HaJun was happy. He was happy to finally be back with Yume. He knew that he was selfish to keep Yume all to himself but he can't help it, he wanted to spend more time with Yume, making up for the time they lost. He knew that BTS dislike him, due to his selfishness, he knew it well that he should not confine Yume to himself and away from her other friends, but he couldn't control himself.

Yume was really happy to see HaJun being by her side, that her thoughts were all clouded, only thinking about HaJun. She wanted to spend more quality time with him, after all they have been through.

But something changed when the school break approached....

~music club camp~
The music club was to be conducted in school for 4 days and 3 nights. The teacher has made arrangements for them to go to some music gallery and concerts during the camp, but they would still stay in school so as to strengthen their bonds.

The first day was just them introducing themselves and play some games, and the rest of the days followed. They had fun, thanks to the plan Yume and NamJoon came up with. It seemed that during this camp, HaJun decided to let Yume go for a while, and they joined in the fun. It was like old times, BTS and Yume, as well as SEVENTEEN, chatting happily. BTS can't help but feel grateful towards HaJun.

Time passed by quickly and it was the last night, and they were having camp FIRE. The music club gathered around the fire, as they played some games and some earnest talks.

Yume's POV
We are all chatting happily as I lean on HaJun oppa's shoulder, him playing with my hair, which I decided to not hide under a wig ever since after school festival.

"HaJun, why did you leave when you guys are so close?"WonWoo asked, curious. His question left HaJun oppa, JeongHan oppa and I dumbfounded. HaJun chuckles nervously as he said,"I guess I should let you guys know then....

I was 9 years old, when I had leukemia . It was diagnosed early and I received treatment really fast. However, when I was 10 years old, my parents decided to send me overseas to have better treatment, which left me no choice but to leave South Korea and also my friends, most importantly, Yume. The treatment was really painful, and almost every night, I cry myself to sleep, missing Korea and Yume. However, I finally defeated it, and came back once I was allowed to.(A/N: Idk anything about leukemia so pls forgive me if I made any mistakes)

I know that I am being selfish by hogging Yume all to myself, but I can't help it. She is like my sister. I am sorry if I made you upset."

After HaJun's revelation, I patted him on his back and ruffled his hair playfully."You are also like my brother."I smiled. Everyone was sad after hearing HaJun's story and think that it was not wrong for the 2 best friends to spend time together.

We continue chatting before TaeHyung exclaimed,"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Everyone agreed spontaneously except me, not wanting to be a party pooper, I nodded, agreeing.

It was really funny, like having MinGyu and WonWoo to play the pokey game. WooZi doing aegyo. NamJoon and Jin dancing together. I was praying that I would not get caught, but Lady Luck was obviously not on my side. I can only stare as the bottle points towards me, making the others burst out cheering.

"Truth."I muttered, as I grimaced at the thought of the kind of questions that they would ask. "Have you had your first kiss?"Jun asked, smirking. My face flushes red as I shake my head profusely. "Oh..... you no fun!"MingHao shakes his head. I stuck out my tongue mischievously.

Well, but to think that I will be having 2 turns, really proved that luck was not with me that night. "Truth or Dare? Yume?"JeongHan oppa asked teasingly, wriggling his eyebrows. 'I swear even though you're my oppa, you're not helping at all. I swear I will make you suffer soon....' I thought before a dare came from my mouth.

"Yay!"All of them cheered, laughing loudly before turning to me with a hint of evil in their eyes. I gulped as I knew that whatever is coming is definitely no good. "Well, let me dare her!"HaJun oppa shouted, raising up his hands high. I shot him a death glare,'You traitor....'

"Stare into YoonGi's eyes for 30 seconds. Hehe..."HaJun oppa clapped excitedly. 'You little piece of sh*t! You know how I don't like to look into people's eyes!' I swear if glares could kill, HaJun oppa would have died many times now.

I have no choice but to go with his dare. I approached YoonGi, who is being really quiet. I kneel in front of him, as I clasped my hands on his face, pulling him to face me.

I felt warmth on my hands as I see how his face turns bright red from my touch. "Yah! Stare into each other's eyes! We will start counting then!"JeongHan oppa said.

We stare into each other's eyes. Almost instantly, i felt my cheeks flare up. His brown orbs are so beautiful that I can stare at them all day without getting bored. He is staring intensely at me, his eyes piercing into my soul, while I return the deed.

On the other hand, the poor boy was trying hard not to get a nose bleed, or even worse, a heart attack. He wouldn't want to embarrass himself in front of his Miss Right, would he?

The 30 seconds were up, and we averted our gaze immediately, embarrassed. I returned back to my seat, however throughout the rest of the night, I couldn't focus on the camp fire. All that I am thinking, is YoonGi's eyes and his warmth on my hands.

The camp ended the next day, but something changed. A friendship has blossomed between HaJun and BTS, as well as SEVENTEEN. The bond between BTS and Yume also grew stronger. A camp was definitely a good choice!

~~~~~
A/N: I was cringing so much writing the YoonGi x Yume moment. Kiyaaaa<3 Hope you guys didn't have a heart attack, because I won't have money to pay for the bills. Hehe. (J)hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Peace out!✌🏻