Chapter 3

Yume's POV
I woke up super early today, to get ready for my first day of high school. Since I was joining the 50th Piano Competition, I went to Paris for 6 months to improve my piano skills before I participate in the competition. I missed the first 4 months of school-.- haizzz... 'Ah... It will be tough for a nerd like me to make friends then....' YuNa always asked me to not wear the fake nerdy glasses, but I refused, saying that I like it that way and I won't make fake friends. Being the stubborn me, YuNa eventually gave up on persuading me. YuNa-0 Yume-1! Hehe...

I looked into the mirror, a nerd staring back at me. 'Fighting! Don't be nervous!' I cheered myself. I ate my scrumptious breakfast and proceeded to school!

~School~
"You're Yoon Yume?""Ne." I replied, taking the files from the principal and made my way out of the principal office. 'Now is time for me to make my grand return!' I went to the school gate and stood at some corner hiding. I noticed a group of 7 boys walking into the school.'Eh? Why would they come so early, there's still only a few students in school. Well, for me is an exception.hehe.'

BTS POV
'Who's that nerd? A transfer student?' BTS thought.

Yume's POV
~1 eternity later (lol just few minutes)
The boys are still there, chatting and every girl that came to school, crowded them. 'Seriously? Won't they get suffocated?' I thought. Just then, a sweet looking girl walked through the gates and was listening to music on her earpiece. I sneaked behind her and took the earpiece off, quickly covering her eyes. "Wha..!""Guess who's back?" I asked in a deep voice. I looked up and saw all eyes on me, 'what is wrong with these people, can't they just mind their own business while I surprise my bestie?'

"Wait....Yume?!?!"She took my hands off, turning around and hugged me tightly. Do people these days have an obsession with tight hugs? I swear my bones will break soon."Kyaaaa!! You're back!!! Why didn't you tell me?""Wait? Yume?" A voice spoke from behind, judging by his voice, it is my brother, JeongHan oppa."Oh! JeongHan sunbae! Yume is here!" YuNa exclaimed, letting go of me.

"You little..."JeongHan oppa trailed off and dashed towards me, with SEVENTEEN right behind him. *BANG* a large pile of humans charged at me and I was buried alive. Oh god! I'm still too young to die... "oppa! Get off me!!!" "Mianhe..."They chorused and got off me."Aish!! Just how many times have I been crushed since I came back yesterday!" I complained. "Wait... You came back yesterday? Why didn't you tell me? I'm your best oppa, how could you not have told me?!"JeongHan oppa scolded me." Mianhe..." I smiled cheekily...

"Who's that girl?""What's a nerd doing with our oppas?""How dare she!" Murmurs were heard, as students gossips among themselves. However, none of SEVENTEEN caught them, as they were too happy that Yume is finally back.

-Classroom-
I stood beside Ms Park, as she bellowed," Students, please shut up! Well, we have a new student, not technically that. She missed the first few months of school, that's why you guys haven't met her. Now, may we allow her to introduce herself?"

A few whispers could be heard, as students gossip about the new student."Isn't she the one with SEVENTEEN?""Was she with the queenka, YuNa, just now?""Wait... Is she the girl in the rumours, the one that is in a gang and like to skip school?!"

I chuckled upon hearing the ridiculous remarks about me.'Me skipping school? I don't think so.' I cleared my throat, silencing my classmates and captured their attention. "Anneonghaseyo! I am Yoon Yume, and I am very certain that I have not skipped school for even once. The rumours are really ridiculous and fake, jjinja, how can you even think of such stupid stuffs? Well, nice to meet you, hope we will get along, not that I want too."I bowed 90 degrees after my introduction.

Silence fell upon the classroom as they were surprised at my choice of words. YuNa clapped
enthusiastically, seeing how the savage me dissed them badly," BulTaoReune!!! Good Job Yume!" I sent her a wink as I glanced around the classroom.

"Well, I agree that that is a nice burn. This class is too loud to be silent and you just made a miracle by silencing them! You are officially on my good list! Now, would you take a seat beside the window?" I nodded and proceeded to my seat. From a corner of my eye, I saw a guy staring intensely at me, with a small smirk that I want to wipe it off that creepy face of his.

Jungkook's POV
'Wow... man! That was cool!" I praised that nerd, Yume, as I secretly gave her a thumbs up in my mind. I stared at her as she made her way to her seat.'Should I befriend that nerd?'