Chapter 10

C.J. moaned softly, and blinked open her eyes. Bright sunlight flashed in her bright green iris', making her wince and turn her head. Her wrists rubbed together behind her back, tied tightly. "Ugh, finally you're up!" Zekke groaned. She looked up at him weakly and sighed. "Good, now that she is awake, since you like her so much, you can interrogate her." Siopi instructed. "She can't understand me! My language is Russian, you're the American one!" Him and Zekke went back and forth a bit, but C.J. was too weak to comprehend what was going on. Her head pounded and spun, her body weak and heavy. She moaned again and dropped her head, but her eyes looked over, catching the sight of Ypolous who laid next to her with a blanket. She was still tied up. Zekke sighed and looked at her. "She's human, I'm pretty sure." He mumbled to Sio, who looked at her too. "I got this, human to human." Jeznee scoffed, and walked over to her. C.J. looked at her, confused, and starting to regain her senses. She studied Jeznee and looked her up and down. "Look, lets make this fast. Just answer some questions and you can go." Jez whispered. "Don't give her false hope, she's not going anywhere once we figure out what she's trying to do." Zekke mumbled out loud to himself. C.J. looked at everyone and smiled. "Who exactly are you again?" She asked Jez. Jeznee paused and blinked at her. "Why does it matter to you?" she snapped.

"Whoooaaaa, I remember you! The little twig from school! Couldn't defend yourself for shit, you still look the same! And still act the same, always hiding behind somebody, then acting big and tough when i'm not able to strike you down, just like your dad! Speaking of, how's your daddy problems working out? He ever say 'I love you'  yet?" C.J. insulted. Jeznee struck her hard across the face, and went for another, but Santiago grabbed her and pulled her away. C.J. slowly lifted her head and began laughing. "All of you are pathetic. If it was up to me, I would send all of you back to where you came from. Preying on such innocence, I don't know why I expected angelic acts from any of you." Everyone looked at her, confused. She continued on. "If you let me call my partner, I will tell you everything..."

"You're chained?" Siopi asked. Jeznee looked over at Ypolous and frowned. C.J. sighed and looked up at Sio, fiery passion blazing in her eyes. "He needs me. I'm not saying shit until he is with me."

"Hey, look at me." Zekke said, grabbing her face. From coming into contact with an Antreodite, communication with demons was enabled for her. She pulled away from him. He looked at her and his eyebrows furrowed. Instead, he grabbed her soft, black hair at the top and yanked her head up, making her eyes meet his. She winched a bit and growled. "Listen, we can do this the easy way, or the hard and unnecessary way. Your choice babe."

"Fuck you." She spat angrily at him. His eyes narrowed, but the corner of his lips curved into a smirk. "Fine. Two can play it that way." He pulled her hair up more, exposing her neck to him. She gulped hard as he came closer and closer to her. "You know you're merely  just a puny human. No matter how hard you try to fight, you won't win against us, against me. I can slip a fang easily in you throat, hitting a vein and sucking your will-filled soul out of your body. Your life will be mine in seconds, is that what you want?" His breath tickled her neck.

"Kill me if you want, my life doesn't matter to anyone anymore. Do what you want with me."

"Can't do that just yet love, no matter how much I want to."

"Then just what do you want from me."

"I just want you to answer a few questions of mine."

"If it is what I think it is, you won't get shit out of me." He pulled her hair harder and licked her up her neck. A small scream escaped from her throat and her eyes widened. No matter how hard she tried, hiding her fear was nearly impossible, her fake fear. She sat their for a minute, quiet and trembling, trying to figure out herself and what everyone wanted from her. "Why are you doing this to me..." She mumbled. Zekke smiled at her as he looked up to see her eyes shut tightly. "We just want to know what brought you here, and who told you about the Antreodites."