Chapter 13

YALL from here on out in the story shits bout to get wIlD Up iN Did bIIIIiiiiIiIIIIiitTCH.

"Sir, a report from the General!"

"Ahhh? Bring him in!" The twin doors creaked loudly as they were opened. Count Aegire stood tall outside the doorway. "Good evening, Sir Heroshine." His deep voice groaned. "Ahh, so nice of you to come by! You missed Samil's funeral, such a shame. They had such nice food.~" Hero chucked, licking his lips. Count Aegire sighed softly and walked in. "I have been informed that since there is no longer Samil, the Second in Command will take his place as Leader of the Army, as well as head of the Mitochondria building, holding all of the research and dangerous species of demon and creature."

"You make me sound so special.~"

"Samil was quite a powerful man. As to us, we are to be friends, not enemies, and work together."

"Tell me now, Aegire, what are you head of? Being the First in Command for the Zepulo leader must be a dream come true! Am I wrong?"

"I am Second in Command to Count Heighreim, but that isn't our main focus here. Samil has lost great power that must be obtained back-"

"Oh why yes, we are already working on that now!"

"We?" Hero smiled and gestured a wave to the cloaked demons that emerged from the shadows. The room filled quckly with them, some over 7ft to 3ft tall, some big and built, to skin and bones. Some drooled in their devilish and sinful smiles, some seemed dead, unknown to any expression. "These! These are all my children, you see. From spies to assassins, to just plain servants and soldiers! No army could ever compare with them all in one room like this, half of them don't even have to move to kill you!" Hero squirmed with excitement as he bragged to Aegire. Aegire, however, seemed rather threatened by them. "Is this all of them?" He asked. Hero sighed and looked around. "Sadly, no. My two best spies Avos and Chaldis are on a mission right now, as we speak. Hataki is searching for the Timekeeper and the Reaper, apparently he is supposedly near to us."

"You move fast, Sir Heroshine. Let me know if I can be of any help."

"Oh trust me, we won't need you're help. I have a beautiful plan, and soon all the little mice will starve if they don't get their cheese, and the cheese lies right into my trap.~" He clapped his hands closed, as if they were mouse trap, capturing a mouse. Some of his servants chuckled and snickered at his metaphor. Aegire frowned hard. "And what exactly are you using for you're cheesy bait?" He questioned.

"Care to see? Tobias and Charlie, go get our little trophy!" Two of the servants nodded and left. They brought back a screaming, squirmy female Omorfian, who tried her very best to escape the bone crushing grasp of the two servants. They threw her inside the room, but stood on opposite sides of the room and pulled hard on the chains that tied her wrists, crossing the chains and her arms behind her back, holding her down. Her hands were wrapped together tight in thick cloth, her mouth held by a wired muzzle and stuffed by gauze and more cloth. A heavy collar hung on her neck as well. She growled and snarled, shaking her head vigorously from the irritating muzzle, and pulled her arms and wiggled her wrists from the chains and cloth. Large deer like antlers curved gracefully above her head, growing small white cherry blossom like flowers within them. They grew sharp from her head, and soft, large doe ears hung lowly underneath them. Charlie, one of the servants, had flipped a switch from a round device, that sent harsh electricity through the collar into her skin. She screamed and trembled, and when it was over, she laid on the floor trembling. Aegire watched with a blank face. Heroshine stood from the big leather chair and walked over to her. "This! Is our bait! Just look a all that rage and strength! She's been kicking like this for days now!"