In the beginning...

Far under Earth's grounds lies the realm no one has ever thought of or believed in much, but now fear: Hell.

Like Earth, Hell has people who have their own problems, but there is constant war. Long ago, all 7 species of hell lived peacefully. The Preisth, Amolic, Siek, Omorical, Jespi, Zepluo and Ecoloi. They never fought, argued, or even had problems, but that changed when a leader took a turn for the worst. He got aggravated and jealous of all the power that everyone else had, and wanted it all, and he knew that his kingdom was the weakest and good for nothing. His people did not work, did not serve, did not do anything. All they did was fight each other, and seeing all their power and rage for nothing, their leader put their talents to use. They would fight against their allies for power.

They attacked the Omorical Realms first, turning all their beauty and peace to despair and destruction. To fiery and long sorrowful deaths. The Omoricals were nearly killed off, until their ruler took over. The same happened with the Amolics, Preisth, and Jespi, but the Jespi disappeared. The Sieks were easily defeated and tied into the leader's overwhelmingly fast growing power and plans. No one wanted to fight back. Not against the Zepluo.

Now starving, vicious, rabid animal driven-demons attack. Stomachs growl louder than their snarls. They would do anything for a taste of fresh lamb, a big old cow, or better: a human. But they feared their leader for what he would do to them if they touched a human in any harmful way. The leader had once fallen in love with a human, and soon after married her. But it was to the enemy clan their love could not last after she was murdered. His vows remained encrypted in the hearts of those who serve him. Humans played more of a special role than anyone would have thought, and were such good snacks! The Preisth king longed for a change, to go back and fix his mistakes. He knew what he had done, but he knew he wasn't the one to change it.

"Thy shall hurt the human clans, then thy shall fear them. For they hold things that contain all the power. Power that can possibly change the way the world is, forever. You must fear that power, for that power can end you."